Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been waiting all afternoon to say something like that after the weiner comment lol

Yea and it sucked. I apologize for including you in that stupid chit. Im just not sure how I feel about any of this crap tonight.

Bubba said keep an eye on VN tonight. Somebody brought that up and said he didn't know what he was talking about, ain't nothing happing. WTF?

Is it me or does it feel like an announcement is coming sooner that we may have thought. Just seem like the JJ dismissal is one last show of the whole I'm still in charge. Like its a last grasp of someone who knows the end is near. It just screams of desperation to me

Hope you are correct sir. I need this to happen. It’s all I want for Christmas from Santa.🎅🎄

Reactions: 1 person
I think it comes Saturday right before the game. Currie seems like an evil genius just waiting to make the whole sports all say holy sh!! and take the focus off of the Iron Bowl and have them talking about us instead of the game itself

Last edited:
If it's not Gruden 100% I don't see why Atlanta wouldn't pop by with at least a move on guys type comment.

dude.....you need to seriously relax.

repeat this please and believe :

Jon Gruden.....Head Coach Tennessee Vols.

this happened. it is done, amigo.

Reactions: 5 people
The player that cared the most and an interim coach kicks him off the team. Not suspends, kicks off. UT is a hopeless joke.

By saying this, you just insulted every single other player on the team. You don't think they cared? Where was JJ all season if he cared so much? Was the video something a "leader" would have done? I don't think so.

Reactions: 4 people
The players aren't being shy on twitter anymore.
Real account is in the middle.
b56362d5452a344bcc2b192c69d9a047.jpg

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back