Madden 18

That hasnt happened to me. Neither has an INT being blown dead. And ive played a lot.

It's every single fumble man. Absolutely ridiculous. The INT actually just happened to me. Would have been a pick 6 and won the game. I couldn't believe it. Also, last night, I was 1st and goal on the 7 yard line. Called a PA, that I've ran a million times. QB rolls out right, my TE is wide open in corner of the end zone. I press triangle and my qb jumps..... It was not a scramble. I did not come close to the line of scrimmage. I call HUNH and run it again. Same thing. I have digital copy. This game has been awful in a lot of areas and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it

Last edited:
It's every single fumble man. Absolutely ridiculous. The INT actually just happened to me. Would have been a pick 6 and won the game. I couldn't believe it. Also, last night, I was 1st and goal on the 7 yard line. Called a PA, that I've ran a million times. QB rolls out right, my TE is wide open in corner of the end zone. I press triangle and my qb jumps..... It was not a scramble. I did not come close to the line of scrimmage. I call HUNH and run it again. Same thing. I have digital copy. This game has been awful in a lot of areas and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it
Never heard of that happening either but that sucks. I also have a digital copy. The worst thing thats happened to me is right after a TD i had the extra point blocked and the other team ran it back for 2 points but there was an illegal block in the back. It should have been me kicking off but instead it gave them the ball on my 1 yard line. That has happened to me twice, once against a user and once vs the CPU.

Haven't had any of these weird issues...... Like at all. I play in a league and all my games are against users, but not sure that would even make a difference.

One time the CPU blocked an extra point and returned it. Instead of giving them two points it counted as a touchdown AND I was made to kick back off to them.

EA servers have been down all day for me. I'm wondering if it's just something on my end, or EA. I've checked outages and nothing is being reported by EA

VN Store

Back