Madden 18

Wylo

Nega what?
Wylo-PS4

I picked Barry Sanders... it was either him or prime time...

No chance i'd pick Brady or Stab Lewis..

Jerry Rice was a distant third.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Freak..... I see you playing MUT.... Gotta try some MUT squads
I love MUT and MUT squads is a lot of fun. I first got the game on PS4 but realized the folks I play with are on xbox this year, so I have it on both. I mostly play xbox, however. If you ever want to play sometime hit me up.

only issue with MUT is its pay to win
It really is, although there are lots of folks who don't put any money in the game. The salary cap mode also limits the number of top tier players you can have.

duckman398686

VN's One and Only
only issue with MUT is its pay to win
This is my main issue with MUT.

It's really fun to play but it gets annoying constantly getting lined up with "God Mode" teams when you don't spend any money on the game.

It will never happen, but I wish MUT purely operated on playing for the coins you get.

Last edited:

YankeeVol

This We'll Defend
I love MUT and MUT squads is a lot of fun. I first got the game on PS4 but realized the folks I play with are on xbox this year, so I have it on both. I mostly play xbox, however. If you ever want to play sometime hit me up.

It really is, although there are lots of folks who don't put any money in the game. The salary cap mode also limits the number of top tier players you can have.
I'll hit you up

Graphics are a touch better. Story mode is cool although I felt that it was weird that we never actually play in the NFL. Ultimate team is solid like always.

But seeing the patriots and hearing "MVP" to Tom Brady every time I open the game is rough...
If you have a PS4 Pro, the graphical upgrade is amazing.

VolForLife83

Pruitts do it better
Controlled players feel really blocky to me. As in, motion is not fluid. Say If I try to run diagonally, it's like he moves up a step, then left a step, up a step, left a step. If they makes sense? Also the sound effects suck. Story mode was cool, MUT is more about money this year, than in the past. Besides long shot, I feel its taken a step backwards

duckman398686

VN's One and Only
I'll have to say, EA did do a good job with the Longshot storyline.

Completed it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Game is beautiful, but I definitely understand what you mean by the "blocky" feel when controlling players. I haven't played the game enough yet to determine if it's a step forward or step back, but it is definitely different.

I personally thought the gameplay last year was extremely fluid and didn't need to be changed a ton.

Forever151

They have also increased the ability of u getting elites . I have like 8 elites only spent around 30 dollars . The whole elite once u level up is really nice

VN Store

Sponsors