Unofficial TN v Carson-Newman (exh) pre-game thread

Nah I liked him. Less is best from the color guy, IMO. Remember Tommy Tuberville on the football broadcast a couple of weeks ago against S Carolina? Dude overpowered that game.

It was basically like D4H was calling the game. He used nothing but cliche buzzwords and provided very little meaningful insight.

On top of that, you could barely hear the guy. I was starting to doubt if he was even mic’ed up.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol

Not surprised you dodged that question

You think Williams continues to come off the bench?

You told me who starts is what matters, no?

All seriousness...not sure who will start at the 5, I liked what Alexander brought tonight, thought he looked better than Walker. Both guys are going to play a lot, and if I had to guess minutes/starts will fluctuate back and forth.

You told me who starts is what matters, no?

All seriousness...not sure who will start at the 5, I liked what Alexander brought tonight, thought he looked better than Walker. Both guys are going to play a lot, and if I had to guess minutes/starts will fluctuate back and forth.

I think it is very likely Alexander starts game 1 but as I have said before we aren't going to know this teams rotation until after Santa comes. A lot of changes all year I bet

VN Store

Back