Official Jon Gruden Thread XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple: stop supporting this nonsense until they make a change. A real change. Go on a hike, watch a movie, read a book. As long as people keep showing up and/or watching on TV, nothing will change.

We don't need a coach that's scared of "mean fans" anyway. We need one with a pair like Saban. Think he gives a crap what the fans think?

He is driven by his own goals and expectations, not the fanbases.

Low is a snowflake. Mean fans???? LOL. What a clown.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Had to laugh. This will show him how wrong he is lol.

But we really aren't any worse than other passionate fan bases. Low is way off base.

per low on the radio earlier, butch not getting fired anytime soon. Someone wants the team to make a bowl game and says butch is the best bet to get them there. Says if butch is removed after the season, mullen would be at the top of the list. Also said the fans were mean and demanding and that would not go well with potential coaches because they here how mean we are as fans.

🙄

Well, does anyone know how currie handles a coaches firing? Will it be before the Monday 12oclock presser or will he wait till the end of the year. I guess I just need to know our AD tendency on doing his job.

And I agree with most of y'all. The mean fan base doesn't hold water with me.

Most of these guys are type A personalities and they thrive on challenges and being in the spotlight. They have seen it all movimg up through the ranks and mean fans mean squat to them. Only the ones that get in over their head would crack under the pressure.

Butch is a prime example. His system isn't working and I honestly think he has no clue what to do, so he falls back on cliches and coach speak to cover his insecurity about it.

Fan base is not the problem.

No great coach will come under this administration!!!

They had to clean house in Bama to get Saban, had nothing to do with their fan base.

Our administration is telling us to be happy after the Dooley years.

Our fans have been patient and it's time to cut off the money flow, from the fans.

Don’t y’all realize Beaver is gonna come back after “golfing in LA” with some bs to back up what our trusted people have already said? My money is on him comes back with some boo hoo about it all falling through.

Reactions: 1 person
Amen! Yes us horrible fans who have walked in the mud for a decade of horrible football while forking out hard earned dollars to attend games in record numbers (even now!), give donations, buy merchandise,travel for away games and bowls,etc. Yes no coach wants that! Give me a damn break! That's pathetic even for Low.

I agree 100%. Its like ut and everybody associated with the university has enjoyed making money off a brand. A brand that was created by past generations .....Mannings Fulmers Shulars Majors Neylands and so on .
They dont have to fire the 2nd worst HC in Ut history. Fans buy in every new season . Its pathetic.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, does anyone know how currie handles a coaches firing? Will it be before the Monday 12oclock presser or will he wait till the end of the year. I guess I just need to know our AD tendency on doing his job.

From my understanding he was instrumental in pushing Phil Fulmer out the door. That decision was made mid-season and announced as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back