The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread

We missed one from 50. We missed from 47 and 44, too.

It's just the same **** over and over. Play calling doesn't matter if you can't consistently execute. We have guys that get dumb personal fouls with terrible timing, back to back false starts, 3....mother****ing 3! dropped TD passes, we let the offense get behind us on a last second play again, etc.

It's clown football out there.

I did want to punch Jack Jones in the c***

I just hate the thought of having to go through another coaching search, but it's inevitable. Either this season or next season.

I can't wait for the Gruden rumors to start again personally.

The financial situation is better now than it was 5 years ago. It's not as unrealistic to target a grand slam name rather than the up and comer or diamond in the rough that's been recent.

Nah, he goes missing and forgets passwords and **** like that.

I go missing because I have to deal with some serious real life ****. I can make hard decisions.

Would you rather lose because your coach is mentally retarded, or lose because your coach is too busy ****ing liquor, drinking whores, and stalking pederasts to bother with football?

I go missing because I have to deal with some serious real life ****. I can make hard decisions.

Would you rather lose because your coach is mentally retarded, or lose because your coach is too busy ****ing liquor, drinking whores, and stalking pederasts to bother with football?

So you're saying we shouldn't hire Firestorm?

VN Store

Back