Where is Alexa headed? [Alexa Middleton leaving team]

You've had quite a change of heart regarding transfers in general and Middleton in particular. Today you say she is a quitter and good riddance. 2 months ago you said this:

I hope Alexa left because she knew she'd have fewer minutes this year since better players would be available. And, I'd leave too if I thought that. She's probably got one year of her life left to really play ball other than rec leagues. She loves to play. Go somewhere to get 40 minutes per game and be a star. Hope it's wonderful for her. And glad it seems the Lady Vols will have better players to put on the floor.

I also noticed you wanted other teams transfers to come to UT. Why would you want another team's quitters?

You also believed Holly was doing a poor job and were/are in favor of Holly retiring, is that correct? Wouldn't that be quitting on her players?

That's what is known as a clean KO.

Reactions: 4 people
yea, I'm here at my sister's. We are having my brother's funeral tomorrow and burial Monday. Weather has improved here this afternoon.

Sorry for your loss. Blessings to you and your family during this time. Be safe and bring back some sun.........'cause storms are brewing up back here in Florida.

Wishing Lex the best at Iowa State! They are so fortunate to have a player of her talent and character! Not gonna lie...wanted her closer so I could see her play in person, but happy for her, nonetheless!!! Go Lex!!!

Reactions: 4 people
Wishing Lex the best at Iowa State! They are so fortunate to have a player of her talent and character! Not gonna lie...wanted her closer so I could see her play in person, but happy for her, nonetheless!!! Go Lex!!!

True, I was pulling for UTC. Just because it is close by and I think they have a good coach. Wish it wasn't so far away, but Iowa State is LUCKY TO HAVE HER!

Best wishes, Lex.

And as ever, per Gmule,
GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: 2 people
Alexa is going to shine in that offense at Iowa State!!

No kidding. Bill Fennelly designs his offense around 3-point shooting, and his system will be perfect to capitalize on Alexa's strengths as a player. She will be an immediate impact player for the Cyclones.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back