'17 MS WR Jordan Murphy (UT signee)

We are recruiting Pouncey way to hard for it to not have sum kinda baring on Murphy or Jones...I just think one of the two bounces,especially with Murphy takin the Ole Piss visit and lying about it..If it was just a "Hey how u doin courtesy" I get it but if not then other options are on the table...

Pouncey mentioned the numbers being a tight in the quotes I saw. IMO that wouldn't have been mentioned if he had the all clear at this point in the game.

This thread tho.

200w.gif

If Ron is leaving because of Bruin that's some bullspit. Freak? Can you take an e-mail poll of recruiting forum regulars and see if they would rather loose Ron or drop the ban hammer on Bruin the Contrarian? I think I can guess the results.

Maybe we should all leave and let Bruin stay. Then maybe Washington will listen. Uhhhh, I mean Freak.

I find it interesting that Danny Parker over on the Scout site reported that he was in Oxford last night and those still posting on Volnation did not believe it. They preferred to believe Austin Price who was reporting that Murphy told him he was at home and also reported that the coaches were told the same thing.

Now I am not calling anybody a liar, but if Callahan is correct that coaches were aware that he was visiting Ole Miss and were ok with it, then I have to question where Price was getting his information.

If Parker did not have such an ax to grind and wasn't such a jerk to fans, more people would probably believe him.

This thread tho.

200w.gif

If Ron is leaving because of Bruin that's some bullspit. Freak? Can you take an e-mail poll of recruiting forum regulars and see if they would rather loose Ron or drop the ban hammer on Bruin the Contrarian? I think I can guess the results.

Bruin is one of the reasons we can't have nice things.

Reactions: 3 people
I make it a practice not to formally ignore anyone. Dumb or provocative post don't bother me. I ignore them by just scrolling on by. I realize some have a hard time doing this so I try not to quote the ones that are obviously well represented on the ignore list. I sometimes forget though and would like to apologize in advance for those lapses in judgement.

Reactions: 4 people
Any kind of update on how his trip to OM went?

Don't think it had any bearing on his decision at all. He was on twitter yesterday evening saying he was still all vol.

The only way he doesn't come here, IMO, is if he doesn't qualify grades wise. A couple of recruiting sites have mentioned his grades and being able to qualify. I would assume if Butch is still taking his LOI on Wednesday than he must feel somewhat confident that he will qualify though.

Don't think it had any bearing on his decision at all. He was on twitter yesterday evening saying he was still all vol.

The only way he doesn't come here, IMO, is if he doesn't qualify grades wise. A couple of recruiting sites have mentioned his grades and being able to qualify. I would assume if Butch is still taking his LOI on Wednesday than he must feel somewhat confident that he will qualify though.

I could see him being some "tricky" part of the class other than signing an NLI.

He was always a risk. Both Murphy and Fant had a lot of work to do to make it in this summer.

VN Store

Back