'17 MS WR Jordan Murphy (UT signee)

For what?

This?

Don't see how that is wrong. You want them to have egg on their face so bad but you always reach too far.

For what?

Perhaps Vq needs to trade in their blackberrys and get up to date with social media. You think they still use a vcr to watch recruiting videos?

Reactions: 2 people
I'm a big fan of Murphy and really hope he's a Vol but Pouncey is no slouch, his offer list is a mile long.

U maybe right. I just like what I have seen from Murphy, but I have never seen him play live or against college competition,unless u count that HS all-star game. Pouncey looks better than every other WR, we have committed to me, except Murphy. I've been wrong many times b4, but I have been right on WRs more than any other position. TIFWIW

For what?

Perhaps Vq needs to trade in their blackberrys and get up to date with social media. You think they still use a vcr to watch recruiting videos?

Murphy texted them that he was at home and they passed it on.

It's not the fail you wish it was. You keep trying to catch VQ slipping but it just isn't happening.

Reactions: 3 people

It's not the fail you wish it was. You keep trying to catch VQ slipping but it just isn't happening.

And their line about being in contact with the coaches?

That appears to be a made up lie to me

VQ mods work their asses off to give their subscribers the best info they can, and it's clear they are the most connected site out there. And then guys like me are nice enough to share with VN but that's still not good enough for some, they MUST find ways to ***** and moan no matter what.

Weak, spoiled rotten, entitled jerks is the nicest way to put it.

(freak please make me a Mod for a day)

Reactions: 22 people
Or maybe VQ could get on a chat forum, make up stupid crap and then beat it to death. Oh wait, bruin has that covered. Never mind.

Reactions: 8 people
VQ mods work their asses off to give their subscribers the best info they can, and it's clear they are the most connected site out there. And then guys like me are nice enough to share with VN but that's still not good enough for some, they MUST find ways to ***** and moan no matter what.

Weak, spoiled rotten, entitled jerks is the nicest way to put it.

(freak please make me a Mod for a day)

Work their ass off but don't check social Media to see where a recruit is?

That's hilarious. Perhaps you should have said they don't work hard enough to check to see if their info is correct.

That's hilarious. Perhaps you should have said they don't work hard enough to check to see if their info is correct.

You're one weird dude.
They passed along a text that you got for free. Shut up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

I'm with Bruin on this one...if you aren't checking social media for updates then you aren't "giving your all" btw Callahan said he was at Ole Miss when they talked yesterday...so he did lie to at least 247 guys

Reactions: 1 person
But not surprising.

No, not really.

Texting with a kid and taking him at his word isn't good enough. Those sites must also stalk snapchat on Saturday nights or they're not doing their jobs. Oh and even though this is a free site it's still not good enough. WE DIDN'T GET WHAT WE PAID FOR!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Maybe price wasn't stalking the kid lastnight. Maybe he was covering something else or God forbid, doing something with family.
He's asked about Murphy, texts him and passes along the reply. More than he had to do even if the kid mislead him.

Your attacks on Ron for passing along free info is truly one of the most pathetic things I've ever witnessed on this site.

But again, not surprising. This is his M.O. He is a crap stirrer and that is it. Period. He adds zero to this site.

Reactions: 4 people
someone please gif aziz saying "Nooooooooo" to Ron Swanson I am sure it's out there

tumblr_inline_o7f0y07rEC1sr9fer_500.gif

Reactions: 2 people
But again, not surprising. This is his M.O. He is a crap stirrer and that is it. Period. He adds zero to this site.

Well I hope Ron changes his mind.
He's a great poster info or not. No sense in letting one asshat ruin it for everyone. I don't believe there's any doubt about who would be "voted off the island" if it came down to it
:)

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back