Recruiting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be our highest position of need wouldn't it?

Not sure about that. If all stay, we have Bone, Turner, Phillips, Bowden, Parker, and Johnson at 1-2 and maybe 3 if they go with a quicker lineup.

I know they have an extra scholarship now, but I think we need a 3/stretch 4. We need some length at the 3/4 positions. But that's just me.

Not sure about that. If all stay, we have Bone, Turner, Phillips, Bowden, Parker, and Johnson at 1-2 and maybe 3 if they go with a quicker lineup.

I know they have an extra scholarship now, but I think we need a 3/stretch 4. We need some length at the 3/4 positions. But that's just me.
Think that was a blue font post.

Could it be they'd like him to go to a prep school and are recruiting him for 2018? But they'd probably have to chase off Parker or Phillips for that to happen. Recruiting a TRUE point guard makes more sense for the 2017 class if a big 'un isn't signed. Unless this guy is a fantastic perimeter shooter...

Idk what the rule for contact is in other states, but coach needs to get on lamelo ball. It would be hard getting him away from ucla, but if any one can, with his history, it's coach Barnes.

Lamelo is talented, but if you watch his tape closely he hardly goes past the half court line on d. Also, that matador defense his team plays is just disrespectful to the game of basketball.

Lose 6'2" Mostella, 6'5" Hubbs and 6'7" Evans...gain 6'6" Pons, 6'8" Walker and 6'10" Kent...team should have more height and length next season for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back