@ Kentucky
Vs Missouri
Vs Vanderbilt
@ Uscjr
@Lsu
Vs Alabama

Going to be tough to win 4 out of the next 7

Agree. 5s more likely.

Kidding of course. This teams got the makings of being scary in the conference tourney. They're young, confident,smart & talented enough to be oblivious to the stage. If they made a run to the champ, that could also widen the margin of error.

School me if I'm wrong somebody.

Agree. 5s more likely.

Kidding of course. This teams got the makings of being scary in the conference tourney. They're young, confident,smart & talented enough to be oblivious to the stage. If they made a run to the champ, that could also widen the margin of error.

School me if I'm wrong somebody.

I agree. Tennessee is not a team I'd want to come up against in the SECT.

Vs Georgia (L)
@ Kentucky (L)
Vs Missouri (W)
Vs Vanderbilt (W)
@ Uscjr (L)
@Lsu (W)
Vs Alabama (W)

UGA seems to always have our number. If we can beat them I'd feel a lot better about our chances

Reactions: 1 person
4-3 seems about right.

5-2 would require Williams to steer clear of foul trouble and Hubbs to be at or near 100%. And we don't hit the wall effort-wise.

I think we can win 5 of our last 7 and honestly at UK is the only one I don't feel good at all about.

Bump:

Vs Georgia
@ Kentucky
Vs Missouri
Vs Vanderbilt
@ Uscjr
@Lsu
Vs Alabama

Going to be tough to win 4 out of the next 7

I give us 3 wins for sure. Missouri, LSU, and Vandy. I hope we can get our 4th win before Bama. Both could be playing for the tournament

I feel like its flipping a coin with every game - could come up W or L. Nothings a gimmie with this team and they have a fair shot in every game. They definitely keep it interesting and us guessing. I'd love to hear what Barnes says in private about their chances.

I feel like its flipping a coin with every game - could come up W or L. Nothings a gimmie with this team and they have a fair shot in every game. They definitely keep it interesting and us guessing. I'd love to hear what Barnes says in private about their chances.
he's already said it. Doesn't know what to expect game to game.

Only gimmie games left are LSU and Missouri. We could still lose to these teams if we don't give 100% and sit on our lead like we have done before. Vandy and Georgia we should beat by 5-10, especially since they are at home. USCjr and U.K. are likely losses but I feel the game at Alabama will be a huge game. A great test to end the year plus a tune up for the SEC tourney. This will be a seed deciding game and we need to play as well as we possibly can for that game. It will be a dog fight.

Only gimmie games left are LSU and Missouri. We could still lose to these teams if we don't give 100% and sit on our lead like we have done before. Vandy and Georgia we should beat by 5-10, especially since they are at home. USCjr and U.K. are likely losses but I feel the game at Alabama will be a huge game. A great test to end the year plus a tune up for the SEC tourney. This will be a seed deciding game and we need to play as well as we possibly can for that game. It will be a dog fight.

Any road game isn't a gimmee imo.
Agreed on Missouri

I agree and almost put that. But I think being at home gives us enough of an advantage to win. I expect every game W or L from here on out to be decided by 10 points or less

I hope I'm wrong, but I disagree. I think KY beats us by 20+ in Lexington

Vs Georgia (L)
@ Kentucky (L)
Vs Missouri (W)
Vs Vanderbilt (W)
@ Uscjr (L)
@Lsu (W)
Vs Alabama (W)

UGA seems to always have our number. If we can beat them I'd feel a lot better about our chances
I think they lose to Alabama imo .

Does anyone else think that we're going to whip South Carolina in Columbia? I feel that they've fallen off lately despite having finally returned to "full strength," and I wouldn't be surprised to see us paying a visit to a Gamecock squad riding a two game losing streak to Vanderbilt and Florida.

I like our chances to win that one, lose in Lexington and drop the Alabama game to finish with a respectable enough record to become an NCAA tournament lock with one SEC tournament win.

Bump:

Vs Georgia
@ Kentucky
Vs Missouri
Vs Vanderbilt
@ Uscjr
@Lsu
Vs Alabama

Going to be tough to win 4 out of the next 7[/QUOTE
]
It is definitely doable, but saying that Tennessee sports normally chokes when they desperately need a win.

Last edited:
I hope I'm wrong, but I disagree. I think KY beats us by 20+ in Lexington

chloe-moretz-confused-gif.gif

So our worst margin of defeat through the first 24 games is 13 points and we've played the #2 strength of schedule in the nation. We already beat these guys once, but you predict a 20+ point blow out?

Glad to see you're a glass half full type of guy :good!:

chloe-moretz-confused-gif.gif

So our worst margin of defeat through the first 24 games is 13 points and we've played the #2 strength of schedule in the nation. We already beat these guys once, but you predict a 20+ point blow out?

Glad to see you're a glass half full type of guy :good!:

No, I'm actually optimistic about our tourney chances. I've just seen us go through these horrible stretches in ball games where teams with a lot lesser than talent than KY have gone on tremendous runs against us. Given, we do fight and claw back, but if one or two of those stretches go against us in Lexington at the wrong time, it's going to be hard to come back from that. JMO of course, but that's my reasoning for why it could happen.

VN Store

Back