Recruiting news

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm noticing a trend

Fulkerson=Kent
Very similar players

Williams=Walker Jr.
Also very similar players

Barnes is sticking with his recruiting plan. Man this in the post next year would be pretty big.

Fulkerson
Williams
Alexander
Walker Jr
Kent

Will be much better equipped in the low post.

Guards/SF: Mostella, Phillips, Scholfield, Bowden, Turner, Bone, Parker, Johnson

PF/C:Alexander, Fulkerson, Williams, Kent, and Walker Jr.

We are a lot solid this year than I thought we'd be, but next year I believe we are a tournament team.

I think your off on the comparisons. Fulkerson and Kent are totally different. Kent has been referred to as a stretch 4 who has sneaky athletism. I just watched a little on Walker, but he did not seem as savy as Williams. Also, I think the writing is on the wall regarding Admiral.

Brandon Willie ‏@CoachBWillie 37m37 minutes ago
6'7 PG (2019) Kobe Brown just received and offer from the University Of Tennessee after a 19 Pts & 11 Reb performance @ The Hoodie Classic!

Last edited:
Maybe off topic, but, coach Barnes needs to get up to Gate City, Va. to check out Mac McClung, a 6-2 6-3 junior guard that is already receiving Division 1 offers. Last night he scored 47 points against one of the better teams in the area. He has incredible leaping ability and can score from long range or inside and can dunk with ease. He is an athlete that is unique for his size.

That would be awesome to have someone that can shoot the lights out. So many of them wind up in Div. II and leave me scratching my noggin.

Maybe off topic, but, coach Barnes needs to get up to Gate City, Va. to check out Mac McClung, a 6-2 6-3 junior guard that is already receiving Division 1 offers. Last night he scored 47 points against one of the better teams in the area. He has incredible leaping ability and can score from long range or inside and can dunk with ease. He is an athlete that is unique for his size.

Get the address to Barnes so he can send a postcard.

Reactions: 1 person
It's called recruiting. Its part of his job. A job he gets paid $2.4 million to do.

He gets paid to win games, if he sits in his office in Knoxville for the next 5 years and never spends a day on the road recruiting but wins games and has us in the tourney I don't give a $h!t

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back