'17 TX QB Will McBride (UT Commit 12/13/2016)

Growing up in Chattanooga, I loved Dunkins and hated Krispy Kreme. When they debuted in DFW, I tried again...first batch ok...now back to meh! Munchkins are best part of Dunkins now...cooled on the rest. A Hurts Donuts is opening soon near me...supposed to be a big deal.

And now we have Top Pot, Hypnotic, Shipleys, too

How many In-and-Outs you guys have in the area now? I had one in New Braunfels when they had just opened...they were crazy busy.

Popping up everywhere! Still big lines at times but it's settled down as there's prolly 20+ in the Meteoplex.

Popping up everywhere! Still big lines at times but it's settled down as there's prolly 20+ in the Meteoplex.

I think if there was one chain down there that i wish we had here it would be Taco Cabana I really liked their stuff...blows Taco Bell away..

Here for the donuts. Any coffee?

I took my mom to the store to help her do her shopping a couple of nights ago and we were on the coffee aisle...I said
"you're on your own here, I can count on one hand the cups of coffee I've had in my life" there was an older guy that heard and looked up he said "damn son I've had more than that today" :)

Reactions: 1 person
so...this McBride kid, I guess he is an early enrollee? Could be a good thing, I think the loser of the QB battle might transfer.

so...this McBride kid, I guess he is an early enrollee? Could be a good thing, I think the loser of the QB battle might transfer.

If JG wins the job in the Spring, I think Dormady and Jones BOTH transfer.

How many In-and-Outs you guys have in the area now? I had one in New Braunfels when they had just opened...they were crazy busy.

It's actually in San Marcos. Was supposed to be in New Braunfels by the new HEB but they had permitting issues.

It's actually in San Marcos. Was supposed to be in New Braunfels by the new HEB but they had permitting issues.

gotcha..I used to love working in NB..they had a German restaurant there that had incredible wiener schnitzel and strudels.

Fairly confident there will be no announcement until August, no matter how the spring goes.

Yeah...shoulda said Fall Camp. Could see Dormady or Jones win the job and lose it later. But if Dormady gets even the gist that he's missed, he jumps to use that redshirt in a transfer.

Yeah...shoulda said Fall Camp. Could see Dormady or Jones win the job and lose it later. But if Dormady gets even the gist that he's missed, he jumps to use that redshirt in a transfer.

I won't blame the kid if he does..look at Peterman, if he had stayed, yeah he would have gotten a degree, but NFLDraftScout has him as the number 5 QB prospect. He might get a look from the league.

Nathan Peterman | Pittsburgh, QB : 2017 NFL Draft Scout Player Profile

All QBs transfer. Jennings runs wildcat all year breaking Vols rushing record by game 6, while occasionally throwing a bomb to himself when he gets bored.

Reactions: 6 people
gotcha..I used to love working in NB..they had a German restaurant there that had incredible wiener schnitzel and strudels.

Lots of good eats around here. Some pretty good local brews as well. Give a shout if you get back out this way and we can sample some of one or another or both.

Yeah, I was just looking at their menu...they have a t-shirt I liked on their website that I might pick up too

They are pretty good I must say, however they made one of the dumbest business decisions that I have seen. They are 100 yds from Krispy Kreme.

“You go to those camps and everyone is trying to get reps and you have people cutting in line and being obnoxious,” he said. “For me, I have a chip on my shoulder. I never believe in those (recruiting) rankings There are plenty of 2- and 3-star athletes that end up being NFL players.”

McBride, for his part, is handling Tennessee’s offensive shuffle like a pro. “It was kind of surprising, but things happen, people have to do what’s best for them,” McBride said. “It caught me off guard, but I’m sure Coach Jones will get someone in there that’s a great coach. Tennessee football will always be Tennessee football, and I wish Coach DeBord and Coach Sheridan the best of luck.”

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/will-mcbride-staff-changes-vols

Reactions: 6 people
They are pretty good I must say, however they made one of the dumbest business decisions that I have seen. They are 100 yds from Krispy Kreme.

Burger King did pretty well by building across the street from McDonalds.

He said in-state school Baylor recently contacted him and tried to change his mind, but he didn’t give the Baylor serious consideration.

“Baylor reached out to me, but I just kind of told them I wasn’t interested,” McBride said. “They just basically said that, if I wanted to come there, I could go. I knew I wanted to go to Tennessee for a reason. I wasn’t hesitant.”
-Callahan

Reactions: 15 people
How bout that! Picking up serious offers late. I think this kid could be a steal

Baylor is a disaster right now. They have 8 commits and got 7 of those since Christmas. They are calling every kid in Texas right now looking for bodies. Complete scramble mode.

Last edited:
Baylor is a disaster right now. They have 8 commits and got 7 of those since Christmas. They are calling every kid in Texas right now looking for bodies. Complete scramble mode.

I think argyle will get them sorted out eventually, but he's sure gonna be in for a rough couple seasons at first.

Even still, I like his film and Baylor is a serious offer

VN Store

Back