'17 TX QB Will McBride (UT Commit 12/13/2016)

Debord take this guy with him to Indiana? If I remember correctly he is the one that recruited him. Could be wrong though

Debord take this guy with him to Indiana? If I remember correctly he is the one that recruited him. Could be wrong though

He will be enrolling in a couple of days so that is highly unlikely.

He will be enrolling in a couple of days so that is highly unlikely.

Will McBride ‏@willmcbride_ 18h
18 hours ago

I will be in the big gym tomorrow before school @ 6:45 saying bye, and making things official on going to Tennessee. We got donuts too lol

Reactions: 2 people
18 hours ago

I will be in the big gym tomorrow before school @ 6:45 saying bye, and making things official on going to Tennessee. We got donuts too lol

Zoinks! Like did he say donuts Scoob? Let's get going before all the good ones are taken!
scooby-doo-logic-trash-cans-flying.gif

Reactions: 5 people
I'd love to shake the kid's hand and tell him congrats and welcome to Rocky Top...but if I recall they don't have Krispy Kreme in Texas...just a ****load of Shipley's :)

Been awhile for you? We've had Krispy Kreme for over 10 years.

Reactions: 1 person
Like his film and love his attitude instead of selling tickets to a bunch of drama..

Like his film and love his attitude instead of selling tickets to a bunch of drama..

Maybe we spoke too soon?
18 hours ago

The donuts cost $10 each so bring yo cash b****es!!

This quote has been altered. Will McBride is not associated with this tweet in anyway. Offer void where prohibited and only available on leap day where not prohibited

Reactions: 10 people
Been in DFW much longer than that.

I didn't work in DFW as much as other parts of the state...I used to have to go to Plano and Rockwall quite often though. I always sought KK, Panera, or Dunkin out when I was on the road..used to buy either the KK donut holes or DD Munchkins for my lectures and in-services...I figured that if my talk sucked they were less likely to complain if I fed them :)

Last edited:
I always sought them, Panera, or Dunkin out when I was on the road..used to buy either the KK donut holes or DD Munchkins for my lectures and in-services...I figured that if my talk sucked they were less likely to complain if I fed them :)

Growing up in Chattanooga, I loved Dunkins and hated Krispy Kreme. When they debuted in DFW, I tried again...first batch ok...now back to meh! Munchkins are best part of Dunkins now...cooled on the rest. A Hurts Donuts is opening soon near me...supposed to be a big deal.

Growing up in Chattanooga, I loved Dunkins and hated Krispy Kreme. When they debuted in DFW, I tried again...first batch ok...now back to meh! Munchkins are best part of Dunkins now...cooled on the rest. A Hurts Donuts is opening soon near me...supposed to be a big deal.

How many In-and-Outs you guys have in the area now? I had one in New Braunfels when they had just opened...they were crazy busy.

VN Store

Back