The Problem of Whiteness

Asians don't consider themselves a minority nor do they feel there is a glass ceiling.

They work hard and if things aren't going well they work even harder.

Reactions: 2 people
The other day I missed the wastebasket from maybe 4 feet away with a wadded up piece of paper. Co-worker who was standing there...and just happens to be black...summed it up nicely: "White guy, 4 feet away, saw that coming all day."

We both laughed. My only problem with "whiteness" is that he can pull off outfits that would make me look like I came in 2nd for the role of Al Czervik in Caddyshack.

Well...that, and when I dance sometimes people try to do the Heimlich Maneuver on me.

Beyond that, I'm good.

Reactions: 1 person
The other day I missed the wastebasket from maybe 4 feet away with a wadded up piece of paper. Co-worker who was standing there...and just happens to be black...summed it up nicely: "White guy, 4 feet away, saw that coming all day."

We both laughed. My only problem with "whiteness" is that he can pull off outfits that would make me look like I came in 2nd for the role of Al Czervik in Caddyshack.

Well...that, and when I dance sometimes people try to do the Heimlich Maneuver on me.

Beyond that, I'm good.

Steven Pearl?

Are you certain you landed in the right shell of career choices? Is your bond to Ch stronger than Pt? Is there anyway to change your spin on it? And especially did you effect the career outcome by your methods of observation?
Of course it could be either up or down, you may lead a charmed life.

Was a chemist 7 years and then got into the insurance arena

They need Chemist at Jack Daniels. Come on down here in the hills of Moore County Carl.

moonshiner.jpg

:)

Sorry I’m being so negative – it’s – I’m a bummer, I don’t know, I shouldn’t be, I’m a very ah you know lucky guy, I got a lot going for me I’m – I’m healthy, I’m relatively young, I’m white, thank god for that sh$t, boy. That is a huge leg up, are you kidding me. Oh god I love being white I really do. Seriously if your not white your missing out because this sh$t is thoroughly good. Let me be clear by the way, I’m not saying that white people are better. I’m saying that being white is clearly better. Who could even argue. If it was an option I would re-up every year, oh ya, I’ll take white again absolutely. I’ve been enjoying that, I’ll stick with the white, thank you....

And I’m a man. How many advantages could one person have. I’m a white man. You – you can’t even hurt my feelings. What can you really call a white man that really digs deep: “Hey Cracker.” “Oh ruined my day.” Boy, shouldn’t called me a cracker, bringing me back, owning land and people, what a drag.

Thank you Louis CK

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back