The Problem of Whiteness

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...2017-resolutions-white-guys-airs-laundry-list

make those resolutions. stop with the institutionalized racism, micro aggression, and all the other stuff your neighborhood libs is demanding you do.

i'm note sure if this applies to asians and uncle toms. we'll need to ask bammer-town and gatorprof for guidance.

200.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry I’m being so negative – it’s – I’m a bummer, I don’t know, I shouldn’t be, I’m a very ah you know lucky guy, I got a lot going for me I’m – I’m healthy, I’m relatively young, I’m white, thank god for that sh$t, boy. That is a huge leg up, are you kidding me. Oh god I love being white I really do. Seriously if your not white your missing out because this sh$t is thoroughly good. Let me be clear by the way, I’m not saying that white people are better. I’m saying that being white is clearly better. Who could even argue. If it was an option I would re-up every year, oh ya, I’ll take white again absolutely. I’ve been enjoying that, I’ll stick with the white, thank you....

And I’m a man. How many advantages could one person have. I’m a white man. You – you can’t even hurt my feelings. What can you really call a white man that really digs deep: “Hey Cracker.” “Oh ruined my day.” Boy, shouldn’t called me a cracker, bringing me back, owning land and people, what a drag.

You're gonna have to cite that next time. I don't think anybody got the connection.

90% of the people in this thread need to take a few history courses. So many misinformed and ignorant opinions. Sad.

2 people in this thread need to look up and take in today's world rather than live in the past so they can adjust their jaded world view and we can move FORWARD rather than backwards.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back