The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 7:00 pm ET, SEC Network

That should be ballgame.

This is what happens when you have a freshman laden team that has so many players getting meaningful minutes. Don't really know which 5 to put on the court to put a game away.

How was that turner fault? He was given the ball with 8 on shot clock. He had to do something.

You mean when he left his feet, charged and turned the ball over?

I know he's young and I can see potential. But he's a point guard and his court awareness is poor right now. Needs to grow up quick.

Typical young team. They'll show some brilliance and then some things that have you scratch your head. I figured we'd come out and play like we did in the 2nd half during the 1st half. Who knows how playing 2 games in 3 days had an effect. Hopefully, having to play 2 more in 5 days won't show.

Hubbs is making plays though. Without him, that game could've been a loss. I hope Bone can get back soon. He's much more steady than anyone else we have at the point. Turner scares the sh*t out of me in close games.

Typical young team. They'll show some brilliance and then some things that have you scratch your head. I figured we'd come out and play like we did in the 2nd half during the 1st half. Who knows how playing 2 games in 3 days had an effect. Hopefully, having to play 2 more in 5 days won't show.

Hubbs is making plays though. Without him, that game could've been a loss. I hope Bone can get back soon. He's much more steady than anyone else we have at the point. Turner scares the sh*t out of me in close games.

Turner is a 2 guard plain and simple, he really doesn't have the best handles. Really need Bone back.

VN Store

Back