Saudi Arabia bombing its destabilized neighbor to the south

So obviously, neither of you have a clue who is on the UN Security Council...

I know who is on the UN Security Council...........are you suggesting that "we" the ****ing US makes up the UN Security Council. What about China? I guess they dont count unless you are suggesting that China is "we".

I know who is on the UN Security Council...........are you suggesting that "we" the ****ing US makes up the UN Security Council. What about China? I guess they dont count unless you are suggesting that China is "we".

"We" as in the US was one of the members that voted in favor of the embargo. What is your problem?

"We" as in the US was one of the members that voted in favor of the embargo. What is your problem?

"We" in this case as far as the embargo isnt the US. Its the UN Security Council as a whole. On top of that, how is the US falling over itself to arm the Ukraine?

OK, I see you haven't been keeping up with McCain and the warhawks discussing Ukraine. I'll have to put you on ignore.

Would you stop acting like a damn coward all the time with the "putting people on ignore" thing? I'm beginning to think it has less to do with you thinking people obnoxious and intrusive and more to do with the fact you just can't handle honest and direct inquiries and dialogue.

My god, man. Have some respect for yourself.

Reactions: 6 people
Would you stop acting like a damn coward all the time with the "putting people on ignore" thing? I'm beginning to think it has less to do with you thinking people obnoxious and intrusive and more to do with the fact you just can't handle honest and direct inquiries and dialogue.

My god, man. Have some respect for yourself.

I think he has you on ignore so I'll quote it so he can see it.

Unless he has me on ignore as well. It wouldn't surprise me...

I think he has you on ignore so I'll quote it so he can see it.

Unless he has me on ignore as well. It wouldn't surprise me...

No, you are not on ignore. You have common sense and you are generally a good poster that doesn't make idiotic claims or ask stupid questions. We just disagree vehemently on a few items.

Reactions: 2 people

Russia has veto power, but chose to abstain. That's as good as voting for the resolution. Now, using your logic, "we" now includes Russia.

U.S. Weapons Worth $500 Million Vanish in Yemen | The Fiscal Times

This is the equipment no one can find, The Post reports:

1,250,000 rounds of ammunition
200 Glock 9 mm pistols
200 M-4 rifles
4 Huey II helicopters
2 Cessna 208 transport and surveillance aircraft
2 coastal patrol boats
1 CN-235 transport and surveillance aircraft
4 hand-launched Raven drones
160 Humvees

But we want to arm Kiev. No way Right Sektor gets those weapons.

You continue to use that idiotic Alex Jones term and it just makes you look even more the fool.

But I'll weigh in on the subject. Who cares? Isn't this an internal matter between Saudi Arabia and Yemen? Aren't you always *****ing about the US getting involved where it shouldn't? So now we aren't and you still want to whine.

If Saudi wants to bomb the crap out of Yemen or Iran or any other nation save the USA or NATO, who are you to question their choices? It appears this is yet another post made by you that you want to scream "OUTRAGE!" while have no clue what you're outraged about. You really are a pitiful creature.

Still true.....

Still true.....

Still a double standard, as well. Not Grand in particular, but the from most people in general. They get bent out of shape about alleged actions of Russia, yet turn a blind eye when the Saudis do the same alleged actions.

Still a double standard, as well. Not Grand in particular, but the from most people in general. They get bent out of shape about alleged actions of Russia, yet turn a blind eye when the Saudis do the same alleged actions.

its a double standard on both sides. Its ok by you for Russia to act in its realm of influence but not for the Sauds?

I am 1. glad we are staying out of it. 2. Think the Sauds should stop. 3. Have no real clue what is actually going in Yemen to have a clear picture of it. It seems like its another case of at least 4 different sides taking this opportunity to kill people they don't like. 4. I don't think the Sauds are just doing this to "protect their border" as they have claimed

its a double standard on both sides. Its ok by you for Russia to act in its realm of influence but not for the Sauds?

The issue with the Saudis acting in their realm of influence that we are arming the Saudis, and therefore meddling in a situation by proxy that has nothing to do with us.

The issue with the Saudis acting in their realm of influence that we are arming the Saudis, and therefore meddling in a situation by proxy that has nothing to do with us.

Vietnam was a proxy war. We armed the south specifically to fight the north and stop the spread of communism.

We did not arm the saudis specifically to fight anyone...we sell them arms always because we make a lot of money off of it and they are our ally and represent our interests in the sandbox and opec. They just happen to feel like bombing some folks in yemen right now because its opportune.

Big difference
No proxy...we have nothing to do with them bombing yemen...and its really none of our business. Which you guys are always whining about us staying out of other peoples quarrels...so...wtf? Logical inconsistency.

You realize this is a pretty hollow argument...?

VN Store

Back