Saudi Arabia bombing its destabilized neighbor to the south

You continue to use that idiotic Alex Jones term and it just makes you look even more the fool.

But I'll weigh in on the subject. Who cares? Isn't this an internal matter between Saudi Arabia and Yemen? Aren't you always *****ing about the US getting involved where it shouldn't? So now we aren't and you still want to whine.

If Saudi wants to bomb the crap out of Yemen or Iran or any other nation save the USA or NATO, who are you to question their choices? It appears this is yet another post made by you that you want to scream "OUTRAGE!" while have no clue what you're outraged about. You really are a pitiful creature.

Alex Jones, tin foil hats and heads buried in the sand
Yep

Yemen: Seizure of Aden by separatists exposes rift within Saudi Arabia and UAE coalition

So when are we going to place sanctions on the UAE?

The seizure of Aden has exposed divisions within a Sunni Muslim coalition led by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates that intervened in the conflict in March 2015. Together, they have been battling Iran-allied, Shiite rebels known as Houthis to restore Yemen’s internationally recognized government and prevent Tehran from gaining regional influence.

“This weakens the coalition by exposing undeniable cracks beneath the surface,” said Elisabeth Kendall, a Yemen scholar at Oxford University’s Pembroke College. “It is becoming increasingly obvious that the UAE and Saudi Arabia do not share the same end goals in Yemen, even though they share the same overarching goal of pushing back the perceived influence of Iran.

I think we’ve proven that we only make things worse when we act.
I think we should do nothing.

tenor.gif

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
And that rift has fully grown into a canyon...

U.N., Arab powers fear wider war in Yemen after separatists declare self-rule in the south

The United Arab Emirates, the separatists’ main backer, said Monday that it opposes the declaration and urged the group to honor a peace deal it signed last year with the internationally recognized government affirming shared control of the south. Saudi Arabia — which, along with the UAE, leads a regional Sunni Muslim coalition fighting in Yemen — called for the separatists to reverse their move, describing it as “an escalatory action.”

VN Store

Back