Rumor - Will Grier Dismissed From Team

Why not just use the ignore feature and STFU? :dance:

You'll be much happier apparently.

Grier potentially getting booted is news, otherwise you wouldn't have clicked on this thread in the first place.

Now that is real class, Florida class that is!
:loco:

Is it cool to be a defeatist? You mock anyone that expresses confidence that we will beat Florida next year. SMH.

So if I said that UT will win the Super Bowl next year, you would agree in an attempt to not sound like a defeatist? You should probably SMH a little bit more

Reactions: 1 person
I just read Grier hasnt been to classes nor even on campus since the appeal was denied. Any truth to that LW?

Tweets from earlier today. Looks like there could be some truth to Grier missing class, unless he's traveling back to NC on weekends.

Graham Hall ‎@Graham311
Grier had traveled between Gainesville and Davidson, North Carolina, multiple times in the past few weeks prior to the appeal. #Gators

Graham Hall ‎@Graham311
I can confirm #Gators QB Will Grier has not requested a transfer from Florida. He has been away from the team for several weeks.

Tweets from earlier today. Looks like there could be some truth to Grier missing class, unless he's traveling back to NC on weekends.

Graham Hall ‎@Graham311
Grier had traveled between Gainesville and Davidson, North Carolina, multiple times in the past few weeks prior to the appeal. #Gators

Graham Hall ‎@Graham311
I can confirm #Gators QB Will Grier has not requested a transfer from Florida. He has been away from the team for several weeks.

#babymommadrama

So if I said that UT will win the Super Bowl next year, you would agree in an attempt to not sound like a defeatist? You should probably SMH a little bit more

If you said that Tennessee will beat a certain team next year at home who they've lost to by just 1 point each of the last 2 years on 4th quarter comebacks? I would agree with you.

Now, I honestly wasn't trying to be so confrontational in this thread. I just think the Gators are overly accommodated on here and are given too much credit.

Reactions: 2 people
If you said that Tennessee will beat a certain team next year at home who they've lost to by just 1 point each of the last 2 years on 4th quarter comebacks? I would agree with you.

Now, I honestly wasn't trying to be so confrontational in this thread. I just think the Gators are overly accommodated on here and are given too much credit.

On here.....being "Around the NCAA". You have been confrontational from the beginning and really for no reason. I can promise you that I have just as much if not more hate for Florida than you do.

To add, dont get all bent out of shape when people dont have the overconfidence that they will definitely beat a team next year that they havent beaten in over a decade.

Reactions: 3 people

What does that even mean? :blink:

Like I said earlier, I wasn't trying to be confrontational. Now, good luck trying to avoid a shutout on Saturday. I know it's unlikely but you might luck into another safety. :)

Good thing you aren't trying to be confrontational.

Best of luck watching your two hated rivals play in a game UT hasn't sniffed in almost a decade.

Go VoLLLLLLLLLLLs. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
He should ask Freak for a safe space away from rival posters whose opinions are respected.

Clearly our microagressions towards him are causing undue angst.

If I, as a 6th generation Floridian and inundated with UF my entire life, up until leaving for college, can tolerate and respect the outside perspective, anyone should be able to. I can say unequivocally that few on this board have dealt with UF fans as often as I have. I was an outsider; while most of my closest friends matriculated at Gainesville, I ended up in Knoxville. Sometimes I wonder what life would've been like had I ended up in Gainesville too. Then I wake up in a cold sweat and realize it was just a bad dream 😬

Reactions: 2 people
Some guy posted a thread of reddit/cfb a few days ago saying that Grier had been absent from classes for a while and speculated that he may have been dismissed. Didn't sound very legit though.

Good thing you aren't trying to be confrontational.

Best of luck watching your two hated rivals play in a game UT hasn't sniffed in almost a decade.

Go VoLLLLLLLLLLLs. :)

This is exactly the stuff he's talking about. Well not this but the response that many on here have to this kind of post. A gator fan drops a line like this and we have a ton of posters that basically have the attitude of "lol you got us good gator fan".

I like having rival fans here, but he is right that many here do a lot of butt kissing to the UF fans that post.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back