Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread

True. I feel like Barnes is one of the guys I would love to be friends with. I've seen him outside basketball, and he is a father/man I can respect in a way. But I would absolutely hate being the guy across the street or on the court that Barnes hates.

Poocee

Meh what has Barnes ever done to scare anyone? Pretend like he wants to fight a lot? Make ugly faces? Lol

He's sure tougher than little Fish. I wouldn't put Barnes past pulling an Aaron Hernandez. But at the same time he seems like a decent dad. Idk.

He's sure tougher than little Fish. I wouldn't put Barnes past pulling an Aaron Hernandez. But at the same time he seems like a decent dad. Idk.

Is he though? Barnes sent a text saying he beat Fishers *** from the front yard to the back. Yet Fish has no bruises, or swelling on his face, no black eye, nothing except by the reports "a few scratches" Not exactly an *** kicking, probably 2 non fighting idiots rolling around on each other. IMO Unless I'm missing part of the story. Maybe we should ask Rihanna. Lol

Is he though? Barnes sent a text saying he beat Fishers *** from the front yard to the back. Yet Fish has no bruises, or swelling on his face, no black eye, nothing except by the reports "a few scratches" Not exactly an *** kicking, probably 2 non fighting idiots rolling around on each other. IMO Unless I'm missing part of the story. Maybe we should ask Rihanna. Lol

In this case it was probably a lot of talk for something that's not a huge deal. Not like he was still with the girl. If I had to guess this goes further? Idk.

lol

Fish has a beard right?

Also, I could totally see Barnes just slapping him around. God, I'd pay to see that ****.

lol

Fish has a beard right?

Also, I could totally see Barnes just slapping him around. God, I'd pay to see that ****.

A full facial beard? An "*** kicking" would do more than put a few scratches on someone. Lol Seriously the more stuff comes out it sounds like everything was overblown. 95 miles is now 15 minutes, Barnes drove to kick Fishers *** is now checking on his son. I just get a chuckle out people assuming a guy is some bad*** because he postures in a game where nothing is going to happen.

I don't want this to come across and me defending Fish either. Both guys are dirtbags as far as I'm concerned, I'd be more than happy to watch somebody kick the sh*t out of both of them.

On a side note, given the state of my Pro and College football teams I can't wait for the NBA to start up again.

VN Store

Back