• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

'15 JUCO CB Justin Martin (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Has Abernathy looked good? I remember seeing him get beat a few times in the first game or two but haven't even noticed him at all lately.

I'm no expert, but I think he's done a good job considering he's a true freshman. I think he's got a high ceiling. I think Moseley still has good potential also, but I'm concerned by Foreman making such big mistakes this late in his career. IMO it's looking like he may not put it together.

For that third corner spot I would probably rank them:

1A: Abernathy
1B: Moseley
A distant third: Foreman

Especially given Malik Foreman's struggles. Since the Bowling Green game, Moseley has been solid so I'm not down on him like many others.

Mosely and solid don't mix, those 2 mix about as well as oil and vinegar. He and Foreman are boo boo to say it in a nice way. Justin was sold on being the next Dale Carter and we see the results standing around and watching until emergency situations occur then he's inserted into the game. Though I feel the kid is very raw I hate the current situation going on with him. If Fair was still here it would be no questions as to who would be starting. Foreman needs to transfer to ETSU, UTC, or C-N.

Reactions: 4 people
Mosely and solid don't mix, those 2 mix about as well as oil and vinegar. He and Foreman are boo boo to say it in a nice way. Justin was sold on being the next Dale Carter and we see the results standing around and watching until emergency situations occur then he's inserted into the game. Though I feel the kid is very raw I hate the current situation going on with him. If Fair was still here it would be no questions as to who would be starting. Foreman needs to transfer to ETSU, UTC, or C-N.

Martin may be a bit raw but let him go make plays right now. The other guys technique wise look no where near better. Moseley is raw and not getting any better.

Reactions: 2 people
Any clue why EM took a step back this year? It's odd because you can still see flashes of the potential he showed last year, it's just very inconsistent.

No expert here.But I think a little of it is the weight gain.I know most of it is good weight.But it's still extra weight he is carrying.He looks a step slower than last year and the tell tell sign to me is his lateral quickness is not what it was a year ago.

D1 howcan a kid be that fast and struggle making plays like he does.

Martin may be a bit raw but let him go make plays right now. The other guys technique wise look no where near better. Moseley is raw and not getting any better.

What are your thoughts on taking Moseley out of the rotation and focusing him on free safety? He needs to get bigger and stronger, which they could spend 9-10 months doing while practicing him at that position. I think he is out of position, that he is more natural at safety, which he played more of in HS IIRC. Due to speed over quickness he would cover some ground without having to use the body control of a CB. Kind of like Thomas was on the O-line. He would never be a competent T, but he is becoming a really good C since that is what he knows and is comfortable doing to go with his foot quickness not being what is needed on the outside.

Reactions: 1 person
What are your thoughts on taking Moseley out of the rotation and focusing him on free safety? He needs to get bigger and stronger, which they could spend 9-10 months doing while practicing him at that position. I think he is out of position, that he is more natural at safety, which he played more of in HS IIRC. Due to speed over quickness he would cover some ground without having to use the body control of a CB. Kind of like Thomas was on the O-line. He would never be a competent T, but he is becoming a really good C since that is what he knows and is comfortable doing to go with his foot quickness not being what is needed on the outside.

He's being recruited over to tell the truth......

VN Store

Back