'15 JUCO CB Justin Martin (UT Signee 2/4/15)

If I knew former players and gave them the meanest lineup in metro, I wouldn't have to pay for tickets too. Laugh at me man, who cares. You keep pretending you're important too

Actually i don't cut a single player on the team Wickman. As a matter of fact I've never got tickets from a player. Nor did ai say inwas important. Those are your words. I don't care if I'm ever considered important on here but like I said before my word on here speaks for itself.

Reactions: 1 person
You need to go sleepy lil tugger...you're worn out and cranky. :fool:

I am as i have used some very explicit language in a phone call with a few UT coaches today and in conversations with a few frustrated former players to say the least. Tired of kids calling to vent about coaching. Butchna it ridiculous tonsay the least watching mid major football at UT. Things are becoming very Dooleyesq to say the least.

Last edited:
Thread needs to simmer down and move on. We're all on the same side of the field. No need for calling each other out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I am as i have used some very explicit language in a phone call with a few UT coaches today and in conversations with a few frustrated former players to say the least. Tired of kids calling to vent about coaching. Butchna it ridiculous tonsay the least watching mid major football at UT. Things are becoming very Dooleyesq to say the least.

Can't disagree. :sad:

No ego at all some ppl just cant accept reality and by saying what i said basically what I'm saying is thisbis what I do. Talk to scouts, coaches, etc. I don't handle players i just make really good evaluations. If I did you should be happy because UT benefits drastically from NPA kids. Ppl on here hate it when you are not a homer or disagree even when you validate what you say. So even Mel Kiper says physicality is an issue they still argue. I didn't post Mel the other guy did and it said the exact aame thing i said earlier. NFL.com said the same thing. I know what I'm talking about. Some of you need to turn down sensitivity levels.

Wtf dude, enroll in your nearest Sylvan Learning Center. Hooked on Phonics is your friend.

How did you get to be this successful when you type like you are bashing your head agaisnt the keyboard?

Actually i don't cut a single player on the team Wickman. As a matter of fact I've never got tickets from a player. Nor did ai say inwas important. Those are your words. I don't care if I'm ever considered important on here but like I said before my word on here speaks for itself.

Lol. Your word. There are thousands of actual coaches that run camps that do so much more than you (aka OV) that don't act like they're the greatest scout the Internet has ever seen and brags about free tix. Keep doing you though.

Reactions: 6 people
Moseley and Foreman have some of the worst technique issues i have seen. Never thought I'd ever see worse than Justin Coleman.

Foreman has the worst technique I've ever seen. He has turned his back to the WR more times than I can count.

He has no business being on the field in an SEC football game.

Foreman has the worst technique I've ever seen. He has turned his back to the WR more times than I can count.

He has no business being on the field in an SEC football game.

Honestly, I would've rather seen Foreman playing slot.

Most likely wouldn't be touching the ball much there either.......

Hopefully you asked why Kyle is playing DT in the All DE pass rush package. Seems to me like he is a guy you would want on the edge and have Barnett/Lewis coming from inside.

Hopefully you asked why Kyle is playing DT in the All DE pass rush package. Seems to me like he is a guy you would want on the edge and have Barnett/Lewis coming from inside.

The only time I remember seeing Phillips is on 3rd down rushing the passer. He was in on the tackle as they ran a QB draw.

People don't want to believe De1 right now, but when he's talking about recruiting he's a legit insider :eek:lol:

To me he's proven he's legit.

He has an esteemed opinion of himself and scouting abilities based solely off of his abilities to post what he hears from others on here. His opinions are what he hears from other people. Therefore he isn't formulating his own opinion, but rather voicing other's opinions vicariously through him and calling it his own. Then chest thumping when someone disagrees. No issue on him posting info he hears, but not a fan of his "scouting ability."

People don't want to believe De1 right now, but when he's talking about recruiting he's a legit insider :eek:lol:

He seems legit but he also seems to be a bit of a pompous ass. That's fine, I'll continue to read what he posts...but some of the pushback on him is probably warranted.

Absolutely. D1 is as legit as they come. You won't find a more connected, knowledgeable poster on VN.

Cam Sutton is a decent college CB, but he has a ways to go in order to become a legit NFL CB.

ATP, Sutton is a 3rd-4th Round Draft Pick at best. Once Sutton attends one of D1's prestigious camps, the sky is the limit. Future 1st-Round pick, IMO.

Reactions: 3 people
Absolutely. D1 is as legit as they come. You won't find a more connected, knowledgeable poster on VN.

Cam Sutton is a decent college CB, but he has a ways to go in order to become a legit NFL CB.

ATP, Sutton is a 3rd-4th Round Draft Pick at best. Once Sutton attends one of D1's prestigious camps, the sky is the limit. Future 1st-Round pick, IMO.

I like what you did here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What you did there, I like

See JacketVol i don't care what you make nor donyou know whati make. I'll be a jerk if that's what you feel i am. Name calling never phased me one bit. Its very funny how if a person doesn't agree with the masses ppl get butt hurt. I talk to agents, scouts, top 25 recruiters and all that for a reason. My eye for talent and the evaluations i can gv a pretty accurate to those in the business. I'm not here for friends so when ppl disagree that fine, call me names that's also fine, don't like that's fine, but at the end of the day i can admit if I call something wrong or have a chg of heart based off of what I see. But check my track record, i think I've helped out UT a lot over the past 5-7 yrs and all of the kids from my program have contributed from Eric Gordon to present Kyle Phillips and Jack Jones. There have been many more from Tiny and Stone, Malone, hell we even went to Ga and helped get Raijon Neal. So when I know what I know no need to prove anything tonyou or anybody else. It's not and ego but confidence in what you do.

You just don't get it. Disagree all you want but you don't have to be holier than thou with everyone. It is not a redeeming quality.

VN Store

Back