Ft. Stewart, GA
Baghdad x2
Mosul
Ft. Jackson, SC
JBER, AK
Kosovo
JBER/Savannah/Ft. Benning

Reactions: 2 people
Unlike the rest of you military guys and gals, I am not going to put my entire career on here, but I will say that I am in Hawaii. Originally from Rockwood, TN, and still rocking the Orange.

Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Homegrown Murfreesboro, TN orange blooded Vol crazed fan. My dad raised me well and taught me what it means to be a vol fan and how much passion, joy, and heartbreak that entails. Most of all, he taught me what it meant it be a proud Tennessean.

I've lived in St. Louis since New Year's Eve. As far as I can tell, I'm the only Vol fan in the Lou! STL is a baseball town, and it seems football is an afterthought for most native St. Louisans.

I'm originally from Jasper, TN. Now I reside in Fayetteville, GA. My wife's family I all Pups with the exception of my wife's sisters husband who somehow claims to be a Bammer. I see a few reppin the Vols around town. I need to open up a Tennessee vols sports bar around here.

I'll play along with listing everywhere I've lived for at least 3 months and wore the power T.

Fort Rucker, AL
Enid, OK
Altus, OK
Charleston, SC
Lebanon, IL
Grand Forks, ND
Carlisle, PA
O'Fallon, IL
Ramstein, Germany
Mildenhall, England
Knoxville, TN
New Market, TN
Murfreesboro, TN
Manchester, TN
Oklahoma City, OK
Cordova, TN
Oakland, TN

Reactions: 3 people
I've lived in St. Louis since New Year's Eve. As far as I can tell, I'm the only Vol fan in the Lou! STL is a baseball town, and it seems football is an afterthought for most native St. Louisans.

Come over to the IL side of the river. You'll find some orange the closer you get to Scott Air Force Base.

Native of Bucksnort, TN (truth)
Currently living in Louisville, GA
In process of moving back to "suburbs" of Bucksnort.

Haha, SDV, I'm with you! Counting only places I've lived 3 months or more at a time:

Tullahoma, TN
West Point, NY
Fort Belvoir, VA
Bamberg, Germany
Alexandria, VA
Fort Bragg, NC
San Lorenzo, Honduras (twice; 3 mo the 1st time, 4 mo the 2nd)
Bloomington, IN
Monterey, CA
Compiegne, France
Fort Monroe, VA
Fort Leavenworth, KS
Fort Bragg, NC
Port au Prince, Haiti
Washington, DC
Fort Bragg, NC
Tampa, Florida (with two combat deployments)
Carlisle Barracks, PA
Wilmington, NC
Lebanon, TN

And flew the Vols flag all those places, in one way or another!

It's been a fun life so far. :)

Life is good...great...looks like you were a couple years ahead of me...but maybe we crossed paths

Greenville, NC
Charleston, SC...Citadel...'84
Ft Clayton, Panama- deployments to Honduras & Costa Rica
Ft Campbell
Hickam AFB, HI...JTF-FA (Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia...oh my)
Ft Bragg, NC
Leavenworth, KS
Ft Hood, TX - Bosina / SFOR4
Tague Korea
Ft Campbell - Iraq x 2
Maxwell AFB, AL

aside from the AU/UA crowd....love it down here! :victory:

Reactions: 2 people
I'm just curious living in georgia now how is Volnation showing out in cities like nashville, chatt town and Memphis and also other cities like Bristol, Kingston etc. the reason I ask is that I've heard from a few friends that in chatty there's more bammers than vol fans

I see a few Vols here from time to time in Savannah. Some UGA and other bandwagon schools. See a good bit of Georgia Southern here which is kinda interesting. Not really a football town here to be honest.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back