Puerto Rico statehood

Actually Puerto Rico's major export is crime; GTA, rape, shootings, etc. Oh and terrible driving and an inability to park on cement (cars on yards). MY fellow central floridians can back me up on this.

Once upon a time there was a thriving coffee industry but none of the islanders want to work for a living anymore.

So until then we will be dependent on Colombia for are hard drugs :(

Cant even buy American anymore.

I think you may be stating, in rough terms, how some people will feel about this.

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting some are saying no. And here I thought we came to be because we thought taxation without representation was wrong.

You should probably research this or delete this post. Didn't think I could be this nice did you?

Don't hate because I have good taste in Puerto Ricans.

You're a Ricky Martin fan and are upset I left him off the list aren't you?

Of course. In love with him since his Menudo days.

Eta. York quicker than me

Last edited:
Freaked me out when I learned what Menudo ( the food) is. Couldn't understand why they named themselves after chitlin soup.

Don't hate because I have good taste in Puerto Ricans.

You're a Ricky Martin fan and are upset I left him off the list aren't you?

I've been in love with Rosario Dawson forever.

But trust me, and I know, being called "daddy" during carnal relations in ANY language, especially spanglish, is disturbing..

I've been in love with Rosario Dawson forever.

But trust me, and I know, being called "daddy" during carnal relations in ANY language, especially spanglish, is disturbing..

There is a certain amount of discomfort I readily accept for the good of humanity.

Let's do it. We could save bucks on the fence and border patrol.

Should have taken it when Stonewall Jackson, Robert E Lee, Zachary Taylor, Ulysess Grant, George Meade, Franklin Pierce, and James Longstreet owned them.

Look at that list. 3 future Presidents fought in a war..then you have 4 other guys who became military legends..

Should have taken it when Stonewall Jackson, Robert E Lee, Zachary Taylor, Ulysess Grant, George Meade, Franklin Pierce, and James Longstreet owned them.

Look at that list. 3 future Presidents fought in a war..then you have 4 other guys who became military legends..

Jefferson Davis was a colonel in a Mississippi militia regiment as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Personally think we should cut them loose completely. We don't need to take on that burden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back