'16 VA ATH Levonta Taylor

Didn't we have a poster at one point that was pretty tuned in to Virginia HS football?

Can't remember, but username something like "P115.. something or other"

Love to hear him chime in on Taylor, if he's still around.

Didn't we have a poster at one point that was pretty tuned in to Virginia HS football?

Can't remember, but username something like "P115.. something or other"

Love to hear him chime in on Taylor, if he's still around.

Yes indeed. Spoke up quite abit concerning VA RB recruiting in I recall.

with Cam most likely declaring pro after next year, we're really gonna need this guy. he's got vernon hargraves-esque talent.

I wouldn't be so sure of Cam declaring early. I believe he screwed himself when he stated he sometimes blacks out during games. Even though he is talented, that will scare NFL teams. I'm hoping he stays two more years and takes steps to take care of his health issues

I wouldn't be so sure of Cam declaring early. I believe he screwed himself when he stated he sometimes blacks out during games. Even though he is talented, that will scare NFL teams. I'm hoping he stays two more years and takes steps to take care of his health issues

When did he say this??

Edit: Nvm, i see it now... I should've googled it before I asked :p

Last edited:
Was he in the Jaason Lewis thread?

May have been. I remember him from the class or so before. He spoke a lot about the quick RB from VA that UT was looking at who went to ND I believe. He didn't last long there though. Got into some trouble or something.

May have been. I remember him from the class or so before. He spoke a lot about the quick RB from VA that UT was looking at who went to ND I believe. He didn't last long there though. Got into some trouble or something.

I checked the first few pages of the Lewis thread, didn't see him.

Oh well, maybe he'll surface.

But that Levonta Taylor... He gud!

Was he in the Jaason Lewis thread?

Don't know about the Lewis thread, but he didn't have much good to say about Derrick Green. Turns out he was right, though. He was also high on Darrell Taylor.

Side note: pretty sure NochNoch is in the know on some Virginia kids too.

On pg 2 of this thread their is a rivals article from a yr ago that mentions Taylor looks @ the DL on the teams that are recruiting him. "Makes my job easier" he says. We are stacking them and have potential to be best in the country. Would be nice if our guys dominate this coming season and gets his undivided attn.

Reactions: 4 people
Don't know about the Lewis thread, but he didn't have much good to say about Derrick Green. Turns out he was right, though. He was also high on Darrell Taylor.

Ah yes, think you're right about it being the Green thread.

I really hope that we can land this kids signature. You can't teach those ball instincts. Great all around player.

Ah yes, think you're right about it being the Green thread.

Found him in the Green thread -

I am from the area and have seen him play up close many times and he is not as good as advertised. He plays in the weakest AAA district in Virginia. His pass protection is weak and when facing a good opponent he shys away from the big hit. I hope he goes to OSU with Grant.

P810sDaMan18

Reactions: 1 person

Trust me, I know very very little about anything. However, Taylor's HS, which is right in my backyard, is the only time where I might ever hear a word or two about a recruit. Former coach of mine (different sport) is now in administration in the city and is good friends with one of the administrators at OLHS. That was how I heard a scant few things about Lewis last cycle.

Found him in the Green thread -

P810sDaMan18

He may also hear things down hear in this area but I'm pretty sure P810s is primarily plugged in with the Richmond area.

Also, not sure if anyone has already posted this in here so sorry if it's a repeat but after signing day he got an offer from Saban and is planning on heading down to UA in the spring to attend Junior Day. Pretty sure he's at 30+ offers at this point.

Not impossible for him to land there, UVA has done a really good job of plucking a few absolute studs from instate the last couple of years, but I'd guess that any prediction for Taylor to UVA at this point is just the default instate pick reaction.

Not impossible for him to land there, UVA has done a really good job of plucking a few absolute studs from instate the last couple of years, but I'd guess that any prediction for Taylor to UVA at this point is just the default instate pick reaction.

Source?!?!?!

Reactions: 1 person
Source?!?!?!

UVA recently.has done well at focusing on some of the big time VA talent early on and it paying off come signing time. Would not shock me at all if Taylor stayed close to home. Yeah it's an easy trip to UVAs campus for him. He's made the trip several times for visits already.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back