Official Game Thread: Championship Game Oregon vs Ohio State. 8:30 PM

Already had an OSU fan tell me they would have won at least two more titles in the past decade had there been a playoff. ESPNs love affair w the SEC wouldn't have held them down

:wacko:

I laugh at people who think Harbaugh is the next Saban and is going to immediately turn Michigan into a powerhouse again.

Yeah, people were laughing at the prospect of Meyer turning around Ohio State 3 years, or Saban turning around Alabama 7 years ago too. For that matter,
people were still laughing at Butch Jones and his quest to turn UT around just a few months ago.

Dont underestimate Harbaugh, its stupid to do so.

Reactions: 2 people
Well, I may not have wanted Ohio st to win, but at least we don't have to hear "roll tide" all off season!

No

We lost to Florida, 10 years straight now. Who's fault is it that we lost to Florida while he was coaching there? Ours.

I can't speak for the dick accusation as I've never met him personally. We don't even play OSU so why is OSU an issue for you?

why do you care then

ok..

Reactions: 1 person
No

We lost to Florida, 10 years straight now. Who's fault is it that we lost to Florida while he was coaching there? Ours.

I can't speak for the dick accusation as I've never met him personally. We don't even play OSU so why is OSU an issue for you?

also why the hell are you defending a coach who beat us?..wtf is wrong with you.

this is not a fan of all teams site this is the volnation site.

-2 points for kissing C.U.M. nuts.

why do you care then

ok..

also why the hell are you defending a coach who beat us?..wtf is wrong with you.

this is not a fan of all teams site this is the volnation site.

-2 points for kissing C.U.M. nuts.

I don't care so much as I was just curious as to why so many people hated either Urban Meyer or OSU or both. I sat in a bar with a girlfriend of mine watching the game with her trying to tell me reasons for why she hoped Urban Meyer lost that game. Not a single valid explanation came from out of her unfounded disdain for the man. It was all stupid childish grudges backed up by mostly nothing.

I'm not defending him as I don't have the same viewpoint as clearly some others in this thread. Again, perhaps I'm simply trying to find someone who can legitimately defend their hatred toward him.

I watched two games of him coaching virtually back to back and not one thing I saw from him screamed "I'm a giant pulsating jackass". The man stood there on the sidelines with his clearly underestimated team and proceeded to put two very highly ranked teams in their place. The man is obviously a damn good coach that knows what he's doing, plain and simple.

I don't care so much as I was just curious as to why so many people hated either Urban Meyer or OSU or both. I sat in a bar with a girlfriend of mine watching the game with her trying to tell me reasons for why she hoped Urban Meyer (people do the same to Saban) lost that game. Not a single valid explanation came from out of her unfounded disdain for the man. It was all stupid childish grudges backed up by mostly nothing.

I'm not defending him as I don't have the same viewpoint as clearly some others in this thread. Again, perhaps I'm simply trying to find someone who can legitimately defend their hatred toward him.

I watched two games of him coaching virtually back to back and not one thing I saw from him screamed "I'm a giant pulsating jackass". The man stood there on the sidelines with his clearly underestimated team and proceeded to put two very highly ranked teams in their place. The man is obviously a damn good coach that knows what he's doing, plain and simple.

Common folly, which is sadly perpetrated by many people in today's world (normally targeted at champions & winners). And not only regarding football related matters either. There is quite a bit of rampant player hatin' goin on actually.

So what if OSU has 3 QB's, UT has 5 QB's! Looks like Butch Jones has outdone Urban Meyer on this stat!
Josh Dobbs
Nathan Peterman
Quinton Dormandy
Sheriron Jones
Jauan Jennings

anticipation.gif

Reactions: 3 people
So what if OSU has 3 QB's, UT has 5 QB's! Looks like Butch Jones has outdone Urban Meyer on this stat!
Josh Dobbs
Nathan Peterman
Quinton Dormandy
Sheriron Jones
Jauan Jennings

Hopefully Peterman will transfer and free up a scholarship.

He doesn't want to hear it, but a VERY good chance Jennings will be playing another position at UT.

Look for Dobbs to obviously be the clear cut leader next year with Dormady and Jones in one hell of a QB competition. Jennings will also compete for the job. I just feel he's way too good an athlete and way too tough and competitive for him to NOT be on the field in another capacity....

I laugh at people who think Harbaugh is the next Saban and is going to immediately turn Michigan into a powerhouse again.

You also laughed and said there was no way that Harbaugh would be the next HC at Michigan. You are kidding yourself if you think JH is going to come in to that program and fall on his face. Michigan will be competing for titles in the very near future.

Reactions: 1 person
Blah...

I was hoping Oregon could have smashed them last night. Now the Buckeye fans will be talking **** for the next year (including the girlfriend much to my disdain)

She gets a little Tennessee inside of her from time to time.

ETA: Otherwise, burning her OSU gear likely isn't an option right now. We're under a slight fire danger.

Be sure to put some "Tennessee" inside her more often!

VN Store

Back