'15 TN ATH Nathan Cottrell

He holds GT, Cincy, and Air Force offers. 2 of those teams are triple option teams. Vandy has not even offered. Kind of sums it up there.

He is a good athlete, film looks good, but we're in on bigger fish. Hope he does well and has a great career at GT. He's great for that offense.

Vandy not offering is the measuring stick? Are Vincent Perry and Jocquez Bruce bigger fish? Perry is a slot player I guess but Bruce says he's playing RB.

Cottrell looked average against Karns, was the only game I saw from him. Was the first game of the year so maybe some rust. He didn't look like a "wow that's a D1" player. Looked like a solid athlete, just not elite

This crap again. He has no position in our offense. He is going to the best place he possibility go to. Look at the offers... Triple options teams

Reactions: 1 person
This crap again. He has no position in our offense. He is going to the best place he possibility go to. Look at the offers... Triple options teams

Cincinnati offered and that is better then any offer Vincent or Bruce has. It's just my opinion that Cottrell is the better prospect of the three. If you don't like it don't read it. I'm not complaining that we didn't offer just stating my opinion.

Cincinnati offered and that is better then any offer Vincent or Bruce has. It's just my opinion that Cottrell is the better prospect of the three. If you don't like it don't read it. I'm not complaining that we didn't offer just stating my opinion.

Vincent and Bruce's Tennessee offer is better than the Cincy offer.

Just busting your balls. We will see in about 2 or 3 years who is right.

:banghead2:

Who the hell bumped this thread lol!!!! Good kid very fast will succeed at gatech but not good enough to play here. There I said it.

Reactions: 2 people
Who the hell bumped this thread lol!!!! Good kid very fast will succeed at gatech but not good enough to play here. There I said it.

Maybe Cottrell doesn't fit our system but to say he will succeed at GaTech but not good enough to play here is just dumb. Get your head out if the clouds GaTech would have run us out the stadium if we had played them last year.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe Cottrell doesn't fit our system but to say he will succeed at GaTech but not good enough to play here is just dumb. Get your head out if the clouds GaTech would have run us out the stadium if we had played them last year.

No they would not

Last year as in 2014 season? 2013 would have been for sure

Not really man. Cottrell has straight line speed that is insane but, that's it.

He doesn't have the ball skills Perry has and Bruce has great vision and ball skills as well.

What does this even mean? Perry and Bruce can catch the ball better? Watched Cottrell and Bruce play against each other and Cottrell does everything better. Bruce will be a good all purpose player but not above average at anything. There is nothing wrong with just having great straight line speed in college football.

VN Store

Back