Recruiting Forum: Football Talk XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what did Winston really do at FSU that puts his character in so much doubt?

Accusations.......of rape but was cleared by the student body but civil suit pending. That kind of stuff causes major distractions. Personally, I would go with giving him a chance but I'm a softy. Most would not.:lolabove:

Better D-line class: UF 2010 or UT 2015?

In 2010, UF signed:
5* Dominique Easley - DT
5* Sharif Floyd - DT
5* Ronald Powell - DE
4* Leon Orr - DT
4* Neiron Ball - DE
4* Lynden Trail - DE

In 2015, UT will sign:
5* Kahlil McKenzie - DT
5* Kyle Phillips - DE
4* Shy Tuttle - DT (was just demoted from 5* by 247)
4* Andrew Butcher - DE
4* Darrell Taylor - DE
3* Marques Ford - DE

Ford is supposedly in line for a bump from 247 and Rivals to 4*.

What do you guys think? I think UF's haul in 2010 may be the best of all time, but this year's D-line class for UT isn't far behind.

That DL class is also a huge reason why they had such a monstrous defense from 2010-2013 and why we could never score on them when it mattered.

Reactions: 1 person
I just don't like when people continue to bash someone for what appears to be a hidden agenda. Winston does need to grow up but there seems to be some who do not want this young man to succeed because of his grammar and one accusation.

Last I checked he was never convicted of rape. He did steal the crab legs. I don't know what a few others mean.

Winston was suspended last week after he stood on a table outside FSU's on-campus student union Tuesday and yelled a profane and sexually explicit phrase, mimicking a popular Internet video.

I have my doubts as well. My doubts come from his coach, the same coach who gave the NFL Jamarcus Russell.

Better D-line class: UF 2010 or UT 2015?

In 2010, UF signed:
5* Dominique Easley - DT
5* Sharif Floyd - DT
5* Ronald Powell - DE
4* Leon Orr - DT
4* Neiron Ball - DE
4* Lynden Trail - DE

In 2015, UT will sign:
5* Kahlil McKenzie - DT
5* Kyle Phillips - DE
4* Shy Tuttle - DT (was just demoted from 5* by 247)
4* Andrew Butcher - DE
4* Darrell Taylor - DE
3* Marques Ford - DE

Ford is supposedly in line for a bump from 247 and Rivals to 4*.

What do you guys think? I think UF's haul in 2010 may be the best of all time, but this year's D-line class for UT isn't far behind.

That DL class is also a huge reason why they had such a monstrous defense from 2010-2013 and why we could never score on them when it mattered.

What about Picou? Four-star on 247.

Last I checked he was never convicted of rape. He did steal the crab legs. I don't know what a few others mean.

If you're referencing character, jumping on the student's union table and yelling "F*** you in the p****" ranks up there.

Reactions: 2 people
I just don't like when people continue to bash someone for what appears to be a hidden agenda. Winston does need to grow up but there seems to be some who do not want this young man to succeed because of his grammar and one accusation.

It's not been just one thing it's been repeated behavior. You don't want that as the face of your franchise in the NFL.

Winston was suspended last week after he stood on a table outside FSU's on-campus student union Tuesday and yelled a profane and sexually explicit phrase, mimicking a popular Internet video.

Actually that occurred in September of 2014 which resulted in Winston being suspended for the first half of the Clemson game.

It's not been just one thing it's been repeated behavior. You don't want that as the face of your franchise in the NFL.

What repeated behavior. Take away the rape acquisition and all you have is a college kid who would have never made the news for a single incident because they were petty.

What repeated behavior. Take away the rape acquisition and all you have is a college kid who would have never made the news for a single incident because they were petty.

So you think your QB being suspended for a game wouldn't make the news?

Or for shoplifting ? Hell Hurd made it for drinking a beer.

Reactions: 2 people

This guy disagrees. ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-01-17-09-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-01-17-09-09.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 9 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back