Proof The Government is Lying About Marijuana

Imagine that. Amazes me how so many on here complain about what their tax money pays for but often fail to mention putting and keeping nonviolent drug offenders in jail. All the while the prison system reaps record profits almost solely on the back of all the drug related incarcerations.

Once again, it's all about the money.

Yes, yes it is. People see this stuff and are starting to complain about it. Which is why we now see reps and people running for officr talk about it. They know that the younger generations will never support putting people in jail for possessing a plant. Not that they even care because for most of them they do not encounter police officers snooping around their cars and inside of their homes. It's a completely biased system and must be stopped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Yes, yes it is. People see this stuff and are starting to complain about it. Which is why we now see reps and people running for officr talk about it. They know that the younger generations will never support putting people in jail for possessing a plant. Not that they even care because for most of them they do not encounter police officers snooping around their cars and inside of their homes. It's a completely biased system and must be stopped.

You live in a dream world. If you want to be a pothead fine nobody cares. You act like the prisons are populated by simple, ignorant, potheads like yourself.

You live in a dream world. If you want to be a pothead fine nobody cares. You act like the prisons are populated by simple, ignorant, potheads like yourself.

Nobody cares except for, well, the legal system.

You're a lot of what's very, very wrong with America right now. You only care if the government infringes upon our lives when it's something you can relate to. You have zero principle.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah you probably do if it's over 150.

P.S. Stay away from building jet engines and surgery please.

Your IQ is determined by your score divided by your age. Its a quotient. So unless you continue to accumulate knowledge relative to the questions on the test (not likely as adults have jobs to do)....your IQ definitely decreases with age. Food for thought. I was right at the genius threshold at 140 as a young teen. Certain its not there now...

You calling me simple and ignorant really makes me laugh. Because well, I don't have to point it out.

Its not just MJ, but being arrested for pot at an early age alters alot of lives. Seeing as almost everyone has tried it in college or high school at some point. Unfortunately only certain people get busted for it and it can and usually does follow them forever. I dont want to be a pothead, I want americans to have the choice to do whatever the hell makes them happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Nobody cares except for, well, the legal system.

You're a lot of what's very, very wrong with America right now. You only care if the government infringes upon our lives when it's something you can relate to. You have zero principle.

Yep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
You calling me simple and ignorant really makes me laugh. Because well, I don't have to point it out.

Its not just MJ, but being arrested for pot at an early age alters alot of lives. Seeing as almost everyone has tried it in college or high school at some point. Unfortunately only certain people get busted for it and it can and usually does follow them forever. I dont want to be a pothead, I want americans to have the choice to do whatever the hell makes them happy.

Well good and good riddance to those that go to prison. It won't change in your life or your grandkids life. Legalizing weed in a few states even though there will be more won't be the gateway to druggie freedom. You don't even bring a realistic argument.

Well good and good riddance to those that go to prison. It won't change in your life or your grandkids life. Legalizing weed in a few states even though there will be more won't be the gateway to druggie freedom. You don't even bring a realistic argument.

You really are ****ing dense if you don't think we'll see a mass decriminalization of marijuana in our lifetimes. Look at the progress in the last 3 years alone.

Why do you personally want nonviolent drug offenders in prison so much? You enjoy paying for their time there?

Either you truly think they deserve to be in prison(making you an idiot), or you take some sort of satisfaction in their suffering(making you a ****head). Or perhaps it's both?

Why do you personally want nonviolent drug offenders in prison so much? You enjoy paying for their time there?

Either you truly think they deserve to be in prison(making you an idiot), or you take some sort of satisfaction in their suffering(making you a ****head). Or perhaps it's both?

That's because he is...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTNfPdqxuC8[/youtube]

People who have experienced real adult life experiences? Who know. Do some of these people even struggle to believe such things with proof? I imagine those who struggle to believe it haven't ever KNOWINGLY been affected by something related to government issues (ie were unaware how it relates). Idk I'm struggling to relate lol

OK, so I drank most of a bottle of wine and this still makes no sense.

I'm a pretty smart guy, and growing a good strain was NOT easy.

Advanced botany isn't for the weak of mind.

Not arguing the botany, just the staying stoned all the time. Occaisional stonage good, constantly stoned, stay away from industries where screwing up can kill people.

Not arguing the botany, just the staying stoned all the time. Occaisional stonage good, constantly stoned, stay away from industries where screwing up can kill people.

My father's been an avid smoker for 35 years. None of his capital murder clients have been given the death penalty, when over half of the prosecution's cases sought it.

That kind of counts :)

Also three words: Buzz ****ing Aldrin

Your IQ is determined by your score divided by your age. Its a quotient. So unless you continue to accumulate knowledge relative to the questions on the test (not likely as adults have jobs to do)....your IQ definitely decreases with age. Food for thought. I was right at the genius threshold at 140 as a young teen. Certain its not there now...

I was at that level also. However, an IQ of one hundred today is not what it was when I was a kid. The average IQ (i.e. 100) is the averaged IQ in the US. All things being equal our IQs would probably have been in the 150's today. And no, mine isn't near what it was but still WELL above average. Still, don't build jet engines or do surgery stoned.

Just when I think your (wait for it Marcus) IQ has climbed above average you post something like this.

I was at that level also. However, an IQ of one hundred today is not what it was when I was a kid. The average IQ (i.e. 100) is the averaged IQ in the US. All things being equal our IQs would probably have been in the 150's today. And no, mine isn't near what it was but still WELL above average. Still, don't build jet engines or do surgery stoned.

I don't think anyone's advocating doing any of that while stoned, but you can be an every day smoker and function just fine.

It's like my mom told me the day she caught me for the first time. She said that it would be the first thing she'd blame if my grades slipped, and if I touched booze or smoked cigarettes before I was 18, she'd cut my balls off. Only light up when the day's work is done.

We are all a little cocky after whipping some Yankees in football. Bright future ahead for our beloved Vols!

It felt good rubbing it in the face of my coworkers (all UTlite fans, of course). They kept saying Texas and Tennessee were in two very similar positions and I stressed that they are about a year behind in progress and about 20 rankings behind in recruiting. Postseason proved it.

VN Store

Back