Annual "You should pull for the SEC, it helps Tennessee" debate

I talked to Jesus and he said to take the Buckeyes and the points.

He just put me on hold.

Said he'd been swamped by calls this week, and he could not shake his cold.

(Props to whoever knows what this is from.)

This makes no sense. I do not mind a strong conference. I only root for the college I grew up loving and from which I graduated. SEC pride is a salve for losers.

This makes zero sense. Either you want to play in a strong conference or you don't. If you pull against the rest of the conference then you don't. Therefore you would be happy in a crappy conference with no shot at a NC. TCU is calling BS on you right now.

Here's to hoping UT goes undefeated next year and the rest of the conference goes 6-6 or worse.

P.S. FSU says hey.

This makes zero sense. Either you want to play in a strong conference or you don't. If you pull against the rest of the conference then you don't. Therefore you would be happy in a crappy conference with no shot at a NC. TCU is calling BS on you right now.

To be clear, I pull for a team and not a conference. The other teams in the conference have fans. SEC pride is a way for the fans of teams that did not win $#!+ to feel good about themselves or as I stated earlier, a salve for losers.

Your favorite team got hammered by a team that just proved they weren't very good and lost to a Big 10 Ohio State.

You should feel great man.

They lost a playoff game by 7 points. If you think that makes them not very good, you're nuts.

It's become an epidemic for people to not evaluate past the last thing they saw. It's incredible.

Reactions: 5 people
This bowl season has been GREAT! Other than UGA winning. I hate them.

Overhyped would have been a better word. And that OSU team will get murdered by Oregon, they also would have gotten murdered by TCU.

So ridiculous to create a narrative based off a game that was that good. Every time a team loses, it doesn't mean they suck, were overrated, overhyped etc. if those two teams play 10 times, they probably go 5-5.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back