Notre Dame Rumora

Could never happpen at Auburn or Alabama

Because it is encouraged and officially sanctioned there. You know... move along, nothing to see here. It is probably one of their recruiting tools. " Don't worry about those papers and the stress. We've got people to help with that... all of that."

Reactions: 1 person
Because it is encouraged and officially sanctioned there. You know... move along, nothing to see here. It is probably one of their recruiting tools. " Don't worry about those papers and the stress. We've got people to help with that... all of that."

And then theres Kentucky basketball - no need for classes and all that crap - only there 1 season

Reactions: 2 people

For all the junk that Bama and Auburn could fairly have rubbed in their faces, I'm not sure that "academic misconduct" is the particular glass house that Tennessee fans want to be throwing rocks from.

For all the junk that Bama and Auburn could fairly have rubbed in their faces, I'm not sure that "academic misconduct" is the particular glass house that Tennessee fans want to be throwing rocks from.

I am pretty sure if I were a Bama fan I would avoid all discussions regarding NCAA infractions.

Reactions: 13 people
Several suspensions and dismissals coming and possible forfeiture of all games last year.

Rumors are academic cheating and sex with academic advisors...

If true, could be huge

interesting a few years ago a LB reaped a coed, and she committed suicide, and then a support staff kid blew off a scissor lift. So two deaths and no penalties, now consensual sex leads to wins being vacated
Only at Notre Dame

I am pretty sure if I were a Bama fan I would avoid all discussions regarding NCAA infractions.

If every fan whose school has ever run afoul of the NCAA ought to keep silent, then these discussions would become very quiet, very quickly.

If every fan whose school has ever run afoul of the NCAA ought to keep silent, then these discussions would become very quiet, very quickly.

I would think your history of repeatedly being punished by the NCAA is different. Let's face it you all have come as close as anyone to getting smu'd more then once.

Reactions: 2 people
interesting a few years ago a LB reaped a coed, and she committed suicide, and then a support staff kid blew off a scissor lift. So two deaths and no penalties, now consensual sex leads to wins being vacated
Only at Notre Dame

I have a co-worker who's a Notre Dame grad and absolutely hates Brian Kelly. His thoughts on this subject:

"What sad is that, even after killing a kid, standing behind a rapist and the thugs who threatened his victim, and now bringing shame on the school's academic reputation, it would still take a 4-8 record on the field in order for Brian Kelly to lose his job."

high horse
The classic game of Horse, but with a twist! Anything goes! Competitor's are required to be intoxicated in some way, shape or form, with the recommended being drunk and/or high on marijuana.

I would think your history of repeatedly being punished by the NCAA is different. Let's face it you all have come as close as anyone to getting smu'd more then once.

And yet, for all of that, Bama was never accused of academic misconduct, which is the implication that I was responding to.

And yet, for all of that, Bama was never accused of academic misconduct, which is the implication that I was responding to.

Have your buddy send Holtz a new spit rag. I'm sure Lou has been spitting out the Ol Daffy duck routine after today's headlines.

My quip was a tongue in cheek jab that you know was not serious. But then you come back with implications that we are harboring some significant past of well known academic fraud or misconduct. I have been following this program for a long time and don't recall anything along these lines. So if you have something to say, then spit it out.

My quip was a tongue in cheek jab that you know was not serious. But then you come back with implications that we are harboring some significant past of well known academic fraud or misconduct. I have been following this program for a long time and don't recall anything along these lines. So if you have something to say, then spit it out.

I'm sure you remember Linda Bensel-Meyers.

Honestly, I am not trying to turn this into a "you cheat more" thread. Someone couldn't resist bringing Bama up in a subject that doesn't involve Bama, nor has Bama ever been accused of anything similar. I was just poking back.

I have a co-worker who's a Notre Dame grad and absolutely hates Brian Kelly. His thoughts on this subject:

"What sad is that, even after killing a kid, standing behind a rapist and the thugs who threatened his victim, and now bringing shame on the school's academic reputation, it would still take a 4-8 record on the field in order for Brian Kelly to lose his job."

he's right, unfortuantely

I'm sure you remember Linda Bensel-Meyers.

Honestly, I am not trying to turn this into a "you cheat more" thread. Someone couldn't resist bringing Bama up in a subject that doesn't involve Bama, nor has Bama ever been accused of anything similar. I was just poking back.

What was the outcome of that?

Look at their coaches since Lou.

I'm not sure if that saddest part is that he would take Granny back, or that he's not totally unreasonable for considering it.

wtf would understand him now?...every kid would have their
cell phone out using google..:crazy:.. or get an translation app

VN Store

Back