3 out of 4?

The issue here is many are seeing this as the players don't wanna be here and Tyndall is doing the honorable thing by granting a release.

That's not the case.

The issue here is many are seeing this as the players don't wanna be here and Tyndall is doing the honorable thing by granting a release.

That's not the case.

If they don't fit in with what he's trying to do, then he's still doing the right thing. It's just not an easy pill to swallow for the recruits. Larry Austin and Jordan Cornish will be happier at another school than they would have been here under Tyndall if they don't fit what he wants to do.

Only way this thing end with everyone happy is if one of the following happens......

Player wants to stay, coach wants them here.

or....

Player wants to leave, coach wants them to leave.

If they don't fit in with what he's trying to do, then he's still doing the right thing. It's just not an easy pill to swallow for the recruits. Larry Austin and Jordan Cornish will be happier at another school than they would have been here under Tyndall if they don't fit what he wants to do.

Only way this thing end with everyone happy is if one of the following happens......

Player wants to stay, coach wants them here.

or....

Player wants to leave, coach wants them to leave.

Have a hard time justifying that none of the 4 fit his style

We can't even keep Cofer? If he isn't a younger Kenneth Faried waiting to happen then I don't know what is.

Doesn't surprise me.
Look at his last stop.
Brought in 4 transfers and Jucos from the start and was criticized for it.
I'll wait and see.
Wouldn't surprise me if we have more leave.

Pretty obvious BTO has a legit source on this. Even if I don't necessarily agree with his opinion of the situation.

Why do I have to reveal source of info, does not providing info show that I clearly have someone with legit info?

What info have you provided? you say you called it earlier, but i have nothing to show that, so all i know is that you are saying crap on the internet, so yeah, providing a source is kinda relevant.

Doesn't surprise me.
Look at his last stop.
Brought in 4 transfers and Jucos from the start and was criticized for it.
I'll wait and see.
Wouldn't surprise me if we have more leave.

Too late in the game to do that this season.

If all 4 bail, does he have 7 scholarship players for next season assuming Hubbs stays?

What info have you provided? you say you called it earlier, but i have nothing to show that, so all i know is that you are saying crap on the internet, so yeah, providing a source is kinda relevant.

Ask the guy above you, I messaged him hours before any if this broke

That's not the case.

This is what I believe also. They're getting the Kiffin-Boyd "you might not fit the system" talk.

Too late in the game to do that this season.

If all 4 bail, does he have 7 scholarship players for next season assuming Hubbs stays?

Yup lol

Pops being one of those

Hall
Swiperboy
McRae
Maymon
Golden
Tatum

and former walk on Skylar McBee.

That's what Martin inherited. Finished 2nd in the conference.

I'll reserve judgement on Tyndall on this. JMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Hubbs, Richardson, Moore, and Thompson are off limits. I'll have a tough time with all of this if one of them are squeezed out.

He needs to get 8 to 9 deep on the roster. No telling who goes or stays on current roster, but to do it he must have to bring in 4 or 5 players to do it. We are looking at the worse right now. Nobody has the big picture, but he does. So let them go and see.

Too many rumors and speculation on how it went down but I would not want a player that did not want to be here or that the coach did not want here.

Why waste everybody's time and prolong it over 2- 4 years. Fix immediately and don't work around the problem. It's an awful way to do it, but it is business.

You give a man a Ferrari tell him to drive it and when the race but he can only do it with a top end speed of 80 mph and a Volkswagen engine installed.

Something had to give, maybe he was honest with the recruits.

Reactions: 1 person
Ask the guy above you, I messaged him hours before any if this broke

I actually believe you. I don't have enough information yet to decide whether I think this will be good for us in the long run or not, but it's a little hard for me to believe that none of these guys were a good enough talent and fit to play for CDT. So my question is, what's his motive? Does he have that many guys lined up to make our roster better than it would have been with these 4? Or is he just wanting to clean house/start from scratch/lower expectations/build for the future? Thoughts?

I actually believe you. I don't have enough information yet to decide whether I think this will be good for us in the long run or not, but it's a little hard for me to believe that none of these guys were a good enough talent and fit to play for CDT. So my question is, what's his motive? Does he have that many guys lined up to make our roster better than it would have been with these 4? Or is he just wanting to clean house/start from scratch/lower expectations/build for the future? Thoughts?

I honestly don't have a clue, he said in his presser that he wasn't gonna touch the USM guys. Maybe that was BS? He also said in his presser he already had his eye on 4-5 recruits, I thought that was saying that they'd evaluate and take 1-2, apparently he wants all 5 of em.

VN Store

Back