3043 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on New Nintendo console codenamed "NX" (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) Page 40. within the forum Gaming. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-17-2018, 08:13 PM   #586
Rishvol

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Volunteer View Post
LMAO! Nintendo, are you KIDDING me with this??

YouTube Link
I think that's awesome
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 08:33 PM   #587
 DrRosenRosen 

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
I'm impressed. I think this is great. Teaches kids how to build some things and do a wider range of activities with things they are building.

It's of no real interest to me, but I do like what they are doing here and trying to branch out a bit.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-17-2018, 10:12 PM   #588
YankeeVol
This Weíll Defend

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
I think itís cool
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 03:46 AM   #589
Brave Volunteer

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRosenRosen View Post
I'm impressed. I think this is great. Teaches kids how to build some things and do a wider range of activities with things they are building.

It's of no real interest to me, but I do like what they are doing here and trying to branch out a bit.
I showed this to my 7 year old and his response was "this looks stupid." LOL. Nintendo just cannot stop chasing that casual market.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #590
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZiti09 View Post
Port?
Man you need to up your game, you can't be a true geek if you don't speak the lingo noob.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 11:17 AM   #591
BearCat204
Bubbles

Nevermind....got it.

Kids will love this

Last edited by BearCat204; 01-18-2018 at 11:20 AM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 11:54 AM   #592
Brave Volunteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearCat204 View Post
Nevermind....got it.

Kids will love this
Maybe. Though I did show it to my 7 year old, and lets just say he was less than impressed.

I don't know, maybe I'm getting to be too much of a curmudgeon in my old age but I look at this and think there must have been a board meeting somewhere inside Nintendo where an exec stood up and said "Our fan base is so mind-numbingly stupid, I'll bet any one of you in this room any amount of money that we could package cardboard and they'd line up to buy it." It almost feels like a giant troll job by Nintendo, LOL.

Last edited by Brave Volunteer; 01-18-2018 at 12:00 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 12:03 PM   #593
Rishvol

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Quote:
Maybe. Though I did show it to my 7 year old, and lets just say he was less than impressed.

I don't know, maybe I'm getting to be too much of a curmudgeon in my old age but I look at this and think there must have been a board meeting somewhere inside Nintendo where an exec stood up and said "Our fan base is so mind-numbingly stupid, I'll bet any one of you in this room any amount of money that we could package cardboard and they'd line up to buy it." It almost feels like a giant troll job by Nintendo, LOL.
Stuff like this is being heavily pushed by school boards around the country because it gets students an introduction to coding and engineering. They may just be piggie backing off that and might try and make an appeal for elementary schools
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 12:25 PM   #594
BigZiti09
Sheep

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsSportsFan View Post
Man you need to up your game, you can't be a true geek if you don't speak the lingo noob.
Iím way out of touch. I still kill it on the SNES classic I got the kids though.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 12:26 PM   #595
BigZiti09
Sheep

New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016) New Nintendo console codenamed "NX"  (rumored to be launching holiday 2016)
Lab thing looks like something that wonít work or kids will break in a few days. Donít really get it. My guess is that it flops.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #596
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZiti09 View Post
Lab thing looks like something that wonít work or kids will break in a few days. Donít really get it. My guess is that it flops.
Nintendo's track record on add-ons and accessories is pretty bad. Even the Wii that sold over a 100 million units had a ton of duds for accessories.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 08:23 PM   #597
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Nintendo Finally Manages to Sell Wii U Boxes
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 10:23 PM   #598
tweezervol

Quote:
Good man! Worth every penny.
So Zelda finally showed up thanks to a 10 day delay by the post office. Played it for an hour or so. Fun to get into, but there doesn't seem to be much direction.

I'm having fun exploring right now, but I hope I'm given some direction at some point.

Any tips as I start out?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-18-2018, 10:23 PM   #599
Brave Volunteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolsSportsFan View Post
Quote:
We realized a key limitation with the Wii U was that it came with a Wii U,Ē said Nintendo President Tatsumi Kimishima
Bwahaha!!!! That is golden!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 12:20 AM   #600
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Quote:
Bwahaha!!!! That is golden!
I own a Wii U and I've been a long time Nintendo defender, and that was some funny stuff.
Reply With Quote TOP