ZZ's Nickname

Which of these nicknames do you like or post yours below!

• Cobra ZaKai (I cant take credit for this one, strike first, strike hard, no mercy)

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Pocket Zeus (thunderbolts and lightning when he checks in)

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Zensai (Ankle Breaking School is in session)

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • The 6th Element (Should be strong contender for SEC 6th Man of Year)

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Rogue 5 (ball thief and shoots daggers with the coolness of a fighter pilot)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

VolunteerCeltic

Never tell me the odds!
I have seen several people come up with nicknames for players, I would like to see what VolNation can come up with to provide ZZ a proper nickname, here are some of my kids and my ideas....Feel free to post your ideas below

The Sandman. He can rock you to sleep with his dribble. And because of initials ZZzzzzzzzzzz And of course you would have to have Metallica Enter the Sandman when he comes in.

Reactions: Col_Cathcart
If his name was Joe Smith or Bill Jones, yes--he would need a nickname.

But I contend he arrived name pre-packaged: Zakai Ziegler. No one else has that name, so he owns everything he displays and accomplishes, on and off the court.

Let the future Zakai wannabees make his name part of their nickname. We have the original wearing orange, right now. Let the announcers and fans of the world compare their players to the original Zakai.

I have seen several people come up with nicknames for players, I would like to see what VolNation can come up with to provide ZZ a proper nickname, here are some of my kids and my ideas....Feel free to post your ideas below
ZZ seems appropriate. Z Deuce would work also.

Lil’ Z has a nice ring to it. Tee Z, to put a Cajun flavor on it.

Reactions: VolunteerCeltic
If his name was Joe Smith or Bill Jones, yes--he would need a nickname.

But I contend he arrived name pre-packaged: Zakai Ziegler. No one else has that name, so he owns everything he displays and accomplishes, on and off the court.

Let the future Zakai wannabees make his name part of their nickname. We have the original wearing orange, right now. Let the announcers and fans of the world compare their players to the original Zakai.
I really like Zakai. Simply ZZ.

…from above 👆 I’ve settled on Tee Z.

The Sandman. He can rock you to sleep with his dribble. And because of initials ZZzzzzzzzzzz And of course you would have to have Metallica Enter the Sandman when he comes in.
I’ve been lobbying for this one. Also because everyone was sleeping on him coming out of high school

VN Store

Back