Zone @ Rupp

I dont know why this is a debate. If Vandy had a shot clock with a decimal point it wouldnt be an issue. When the clock hits 0, a normal clock would still have .9 left to shoot. That ball would have left his hand around the .7 mark.

Uhm except for the simple fact the horn was going off while the ball was in his hands lol.

The horn was in error. The clock doesnt start at 35.9 seconds. When the clock hit 0, he should have 9 tenths to shoot.....which would clearly been enough.

The horn didnt sound exactly at 0, it sounded at 0.0, it was a shot clock violation.

The shot clock didnt have a decimal point. He clearly would have got the shot off.....did you even watch the game or just arguing to argue?

I know that, watch the replay, the horn clearly sounds while the ball is his Noel's hand is what I said.

If you wanna argue some conspiracy theory against UK go for it, but it was a shot clock violation.

I know that, watch the replay, the horn clearly sounds while the ball is his Noel's hand is what I said.

If you wanna argue some conspiracy theory against UK go for it, but it was a shot clock violation.

Wait, you said the clock was 0.0....you're just making stuff up for your defense. The shot clock didnt have a decimal point. The horn was set up to go off when the clock struck 0, but anyone with half a brain knows thats not how a sophisticated clock keeps time. He should have had a almost a whole second to get the ball off, which he would have IF they had a decimal point.

Wait, you said the clock was 0.0....you're just making stuff up for your defense. The shot clock didnt have a decimal point. The horn was set up to go off when the clock struck 0, but anyone with half a brain knows thats not how a sophisticated clock keeps time. He should have had a almost a whole second to get the ball off, which he would have IF they had a decimal point.

What I said was that the clock didn't go off simultaneously with the clock striking 0, there was a delay. From everything ive heard 0 means 0, not 0.9. That's why, if you watch the ball and listen for the buzzer, the buzzer goes off while ball is in the hand.

Shot clock violation by definition.

Vandy came out even, anyway. With 6 sec's left that ball was clearly off of a Vandy guy....yet they said Vandy ball. I thought it was so obvious I'm surprised the nobody went nuts.

Hehehe busted. Trying to compare the 2 plays as equal, how funny.

What I said was that the clock didn't go off simultaneously with the clock striking 0, there was a delay. From everything ive heard 0 means 0, not 0.9. That's why, if you watch the ball and listen for the buzzer, the buzzer goes off while ball is in the hand.

You're wrong. When a clock starts, it doesnt start from 35.9, it starts from 35.0. When you count down from the top....you dont all of a sudden say a game is over after the 1 second is gone, you still have 0.9 seconds left before 0.0, which is when a horn should blow.
Mistakes like this are popular in high school and middle school....but now that we've evolved we're using a decimal point. And if a decimal point had been on that shot clock, it would have given Noel 0.9 of a second AFTER the shot clock left 1 second.

Holy crap, 15,000 posts since last January??? haa...thats like 50 a day! Got much time on your hands? You need a hobby my friend.

You're wrong. When a clock starts, it doesnt start from 35.9, it starts from 35.0. When you count down from the top....you dont all of a sudden say a game is over after the 1 second is gone, you still have 0.9 seconds left before 0.0, which is when a horn should blow.
Mistakes like this are popular in high school and middle school....but now that we've evolved we're using a decimal point. And if a decimal point had been on that shot clock, it would have given Noel 0.9 of a second AFTER the shot clock left 1 second.

Last time I checked 0 was still 0

Believe me I get all that...what you're missing is this.

The horn didnt sound immediately striking 0, it was a delay, therefore the horn must've sounded pretty damn close to 0.0.

Watch and listen again.

Holy crap, 15,000 posts since last January??? haa...thats like 50 a day! Got much time on your hands? You need a hobby my friend.

This is proof that you have to be no older than 16 years old and this is your 1st or 2nd attempt at trolling

Last time I checked 0 was still 0

No, evidently you dont understand either. I feel like I'm teaching 6th grade math.

When the clock leaves 1 and goes to 0....in between ther is something called tenths of a second. So when a shot clock says 0 on it, it should read .9, .8, .7 etc before the game is over. Last night, they didnt have that.

No, evidently you dont understand either. I feel like I'm teaching 6th grade math.

When the clock leaves 1 and goes to 0....in between ther is something called tenths of a second. So when a shot clock says 0 on it, it should read .9, .8, .7 etc before the game is over. Last night, they didnt have that.

You would know, you were just in 6th grade math a couple years ago

We understand what you are saying, we understood it the whole time. My point is that it doesn't matter, 0 is 0 is 0 is 0. The refs are not looking at the clock and when it hits 0 going "zero mississippi" and then blowing the whistle.

solid

I hope CCM is watching this UK vs Vandy game. Vandy is zoning them and UK can't score at all. We need to bring that into Rupp!

One thing I promise to never do, I will never tell CCM how to coach defense.

How to shoot a ball, move the ball, use screens and backdoor cuts are all possibilities.

But I think he can take care of the d himself.

We understand what you are saying, we understood it the whole time. My point is that it doesn't matter, 0 is 0 is 0 is 0. The refs are not looking at the clock and when it hits 0 going "zero mississippi" and then blowing the whistle.

All I'm saying is that if the shot clock had a decimal, this wouldnt be a debate. The clock had 0 on it when he shot, but if it had a decimal it would have been around the .6 mark. I'll leave it at that.

All I'm saying is that if the shot clock had a decimal, this wouldnt be a debate. The clock had 0 on it when he shot, but if it had a decimal it would have been around the .6 mark. I'll leave it at that.

It doesn't have decimals so it isn't a debate. They got it wrong. Period.

VN Store

Back