Zone pick the coach thread.

I resorted to following Low and Feldman, and I enabled notifications. (Only took 20 min to figure that out. 🤪)

If I’m able to undo that tomorrow, I will be a happy camper.

Last edited:
I just decided to go look at the message boards of both Minnesota and Clemson...

Minnesota: they pretty much don't want Fleck to go but understand why he would go since he has talked about rebuilding and they seem to think he could help with sanctions.

Clemson: they confirmed my hate of them. They pretty much think we are a dumpster fire and we don't deserve a coach like Elliott. They think he would be making a big mistake.

One person came to VN:
Half of them think Coach Elliott will be their next coach and they’re not happy. Some idiots think they have a chance at Kiffin, Gruden, or even Freeze. They say they want a “proven” coach. I hope and pray these are just rumors. TE is too good for those ignorant #####.

I just decided to go look at the message boards of both Minnesota and Clemson...

Minnesota: they pretty much don't want Fleck to go but understand why he would go since he has talked about rebuilding and they seem to think he could help with sanctions.

Clemson: they confirmed my hate of them. They pretty much think we are a dumpster fire and we don't deserve a coach like Elliott. They think he would be making a big mistake.

One person came to VN:
Half of them think Coach Elliott will be their next coach and they’re not happy. Some idiots think they have a chance at Kiffin, Gruden, or even Freeze. They say they want a “proven” coach. I hope and pray these are just rumors. TE is too good for those ignorant #####.
Glad you made it back safely to the weirdos you're used to!

Pick who you think it will actually be.

Youre-not-the-boss-of-me-GIF.gif

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back