Zone pick the coach thread.

It's not really that though. I just don't care as much about football as I used to. Not just football. Obviously I still have interest in it because I'm here, but a combination of several major factors have shuffled my priorities and football in general took a hit which resulted in a lower ranking on my "Most important non important list".

Right or wrong I see the program in such a state that I think we'll be lucky to have anyone capable of coaching a football team take over this mess for at least the next 2 seasons.
You took the words right out of my mouth. The shape of things right now sports just doesn’t seem important

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You ever heard of self-checkout, Joe?
Just get LilO to put all the stuff back on the shelf and leave him there.
Cut your losses.
I have a no self checkout policy. If they wanna pay me to scan and vag my stuff, then I will😂.

Can we hire a coach already? I gotta shower, then go get the kiddo. Preacher's wife brought us pulled pork, baked beans, cheesy potatoes, and brownies. That's sone good coach searching food!

What do y’all think of fisher being named. Not sure how I feel about it. Seemed good at one point but also feel game may have passed him by

What do y’all think of fisher being named. Not sure how I feel about it. Seemed good at one point but also feel game may have passed him by
Not many names have been "homerun" to me, but all an upgrade. I honestly think Campbell is the vest choice, but prepared for lesser.

I’m not familiar with any of them really.
I think Campbell has a bright future, but I could be wrong. Dykes may end up better, but who knows. I honestly think anybody is a gamble to an extent, because of the circumstances where they go. Some fall into greatness, and some into a mess. I honestly hate it didn't work for Pruitt, but the next coach may be worse. It's a wait and see.

VN Store

Back