Ziegler Nickname

I noticed ZZ & Uros standing together with their arms spread out. in a pic. ZZ's wingspan looks like it's close to Uros which is crazy. The Pic may have been an optical illusion but the wingspan is a big thing in basketball, for steals, blocks and an extension of the ball, etc.

We should all learn how to spell Zeigler first.
To put a new spin on the old mnemonic: I before E, except after Z.
Or as in sounding like "A" as in 'neighbor' and 'weigh', or on weekends and holidays... and all throughout May... and you'll always be wrong NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.

"That's a rough rule...." --Brian Regan

The sandman

Because he’s putting the other team to 💤 and because everyone was sleeping on him coming out of high school

just no.....

He needs something original - not something based on two dudes with long beards.

Well, he apparently already has merch with the theme. ZZ Top may have been iconic because of their beards but people who are fans of their music(me) and who went their concerts in the 70's and early 80s(not me) will tell you that they were known for putting out a louder, harder hitting sound than any other 3 piece band. That little band from Texas brought the thunder and had some of the best rhythms of their generation.

Zakai is a little guy that unexpectadly brings the thunder on Rocky Top which is why I like the nickname.

I'm trying to think of something based on the Shakespeare quote, "though she may be but little, she is fierce. " The Midsummer Nightmare?

VN Store

Back