ZERO Vols on Preseason Coaches All-SEC First Team

Honestly, I kinda like us not getting much player recognition this preseason. I just posted a thread about Milton being rated the No. 24 QB according to Athlon. There are a lot of people banking on last year being an anomaly for Tennessee and betting we will take a step back this season.

Honestly, I kinda like us not getting much player recognition this preseason. I just posted a thread about Milton being rated the No. 24 QB according to Athlon. There are a lot of people banking on last year being an anomaly for Tennessee and betting we will take a step back this season.
What a kick in the nuts that would be.

Good thing it ain't happening

This team was the highest scoring team last year, and while they probably will not be quite that high this year, I still suspect they will be top 3 in the SEC, yet no first and only one second team All-SEC on offense! Okay VOLS, the time is coming to show these voters how good you are. GBO!!!

So we don't have a single outstanding player but we do have a team that is ranked top 10/12. It is a team sport.

I'll never understand why anyone would give a rat's ass about what media hack "experts" say or other coaches, for that matter. Pre-season rankings and ratings are pure garbage anyway, just something to fill websites that have nothing to talk about before the season starts.

Actually, I prefer to be 'disrespected' by the media, and especially by other coaches, because it's that much sweeter when we punch them in the mouth on the field. Get the job done between the lines, and then will come the bandwagon gushing from the media leeches.

How many did we have last year going in to the season and hey, by the way, how many of our players were drafted last year? These nonsensical polls are just that. Just curious, just when did America convert weather predictors to sports forecasters?

VN Store

Back