Zero emotions

RockyTopTexas

Not sure what it is.. Josh Heupel does nothing for me. Honestly. It’s like I don’t care.... but I do

Anyone else been feeling like this? I get the runway for CJH hate is a long one but I’m not even talking about that and being unhappy with the hire. Something just doesn’t feel right to me. I feel like we are being played

Not sure what it is.. Josh Heupel does nothing for me. Honestly. It’s like I don’t care.... but I do

Anyone else been feeling like this? I get the runway for CJH hate is a long one but I’m not even talking about that and being unhappy with the hire. Something just doesn’t feel right to me. I feel like we are being played
I honestly dont understand the dislike for this guy. He has been on the job a minute. He will make our offense fly. Recruiting and signing day are going to be lack luster for the rest of this cycle. But I think we finally have a coach that knows what he is doing.

I honestly dont understand the dislike for this guy. He has been on the job a minute. He will make our offense fly. Recruiting and signing day are going to be lack luster for the rest of this cycle. But I think we finally have a coach that knows what he is doing.
Why.. and please don’t compare UCF stats to bama and Clemson. I’m just not fired up I guess is my point. I’m hoping this turns out great with everything I’m listening too but idk man something just seems off. Maybe it’s just me

I feel like we are being played
That's all anybody says anymore about anything. On this very forum there are 100,000 people that will immediately tell you that if something is reported on the 6 o'clock news it could not possibly have actually happened. My wife believes in chemtrails now. Some guy blew up a bomb in Nashville, evidently because he thought AT&T was giving people Covid using cell service. Something has unleashed a powerful mass delusion and it's not Josh Heupel.

Football is a game, and unfortunately for the Vols, there are 100 other teams trying to win it without looking like a clown show. I'm glad it's not my money.

Why.. and please don’t compare UCF stats to bama and Clemson. I’m just not fired up I guess is my point. I’m hoping this turns out great with everything I’m listening too but idk man something just seems off. Maybe it’s just me

Maybe it wouldn’t feel as disappointing if we stopped comparing our team with the elites of college football...that we are not.

You've got enough emotions to start a thread about your lack of emotions. BVS is what you're feeling. Take two Advils and call me in three years.

Maybe it wouldn’t feel as disappointing if we stopped comparing our team with the elites of college football...that we are not.
Ding..Ding..Ding...!!! We've got a winner.
At this precise moment in Big Orange Football history...who did you think we were going to get to jump into this burning dumpster..??
I believe it's honest to say that Heupel is a decent guy that AD White is comfortable with and that alone is about as good as it's going to get.
Coach Heupel doesn't come with a record of accomplishing "turn-arounds", developing players or saving struggling programs. In fact, his VERY brief record at UCF is kinda the opposite but being that it is such a brief record I'm not condemning him over it. I'm going to accept the reality on the ground in 2021. I'm going to enjoy Big Orange football, support Coach Heupel and look for those small indicators on a game-by-game basis that he is bringing us back from the brink. 3-4 yrs down the road we'll know a lot more. Until then...GBO..!!!!

That's all anybody says anymore about anything. On this very forum there are 100,000 people that will immediately tell you that if something is reported on the 6 o'clock news it could not possibly have actually happened. My wife believes in chemtrails now. Some guy blew up a bomb in Nashville, evidently because he thought AT&T was giving people Covid using cell service. Something has unleashed a powerful mass delusion and it's not Josh Heupel.

Football is a game, and unfortunately for the Vols, there are 100 other teams trying to win it without looking like a clown show. I'm glad it's not my money.

Your wife is correct, chemtrails exist..... believe as you choose while we still have time

Reactions: HEAD-VOL
The Vols offense will catch fire(For lack of a better term.) anything can happen with a game changer(In a non pick 6 kind of way.) at QB.

Let’s play some football and let the chips fall.

Who isn’t sick and tired of being sad due to all the losses? Good grief. Some on here act like the Vols invented bad football. We set such a high standard that as a fan base we can easily recognize bad football. We all are shaking our heads wondering when we’ll get back to the top of the mountain. At the same time forgetting all the work and luck that it took to get us there in the 1st place.

Let’s see how great JH can make the Vols.

Jump Higher Vols!

Ding..Ding..Ding...!!! We've got a winner.
At this precise moment in Big Orange Football history...who did you think we were going to get to jump into this burning dumpster..??
I believe it's honest to say that Heupel is a decent guy that AD White is comfortable with and that alone is about as good as it's going to get.
Coach Heupel doesn't come with a record of accomplishing "turn-arounds", developing players or saving struggling programs. In fact, his VERY brief record at UCF is kinda the opposite but being that it is such a brief record I'm not condemning him over it.
I guess I look at what he did at Mizzou as OC and I think he did turn around a struggling offense in a tough league. It remains to be seen how that translates into program-wide improvement, but he obviously knows how to make dramatic improvement on at least one side of the ball.

I think this may be a good sign.

Do you want the used car salesman pumping sunshine and cliches like a certain so called coach did here?

Do you want the guy who just acts like an ol ball coach all the time, but actually lacks the experience of an ol ball coach?

Or, do you want the guy who will just shut up and work?

I know how you feel. I've accepted that it just wasn't an "exciting" hire but that doesn't mean it wasn't a good one. There are good indications that the offense will at least be more exciting to watch than it has been.

I don't have to be excited right now.

It ok because you don’t excite him either

I understand being disappointed with the hire. I am too... but what are you talking about with this last sentence?

Heupel is much more engaging than Cornbread ever was. Seems much more genuine as well. We'll see how that translates to creating culture, but I'm glad he didn't say Vandy, KY, and South Carolina when mentioning the other teams.

Reactions: BreatheUT

Doesn't matter. Don't really care about winning the press conferences. I've accepted he's the best we could do and he's now our coach for the foreseeable future unless he's absolutely terrible as a coach and I don't think he's Pruitt bad. Might as well accept the type of coach and team we will be cheering for on Saturdays. Ain't no changing it and it certainly won't be a team I'll expect much from for a few years.

Yeah social media and the news are doing great things for people’s very innate ability to think and connect the dots......

its possible.

I am optimistic about the hire. But its completely understandable to feel the way you do.
If we can put up 35 - 40 pts against UF that would go a long way in making people feel better

Most Vol fans have been shocked into sadness over the Tennessee football programs demise
Suddenly fans realize no notable proven Head Coach was even interested in interviewing for the job at UT
Tennessee is now the old Kentucky.... WoW that Hurts

VN Store

Back