Zach Kent has been...

I saw Pember play one time. As he got into early foul trouble it's hard to say what he may produce. He needs some weight...maybe 20 lbs. OTOH, during warmups, he was dropping threes like Chris Lofton.

I saw Pember play one time. As he got into early foul trouble it's hard to say what he may produce. He needs some weight...maybe 20 lbs. OTOH, during warmups, he was dropping threes like Chris Lofton.
Lewis agrees he needs some more weight but says he’s got underrated lower body strength.

the most impressive and consistent front court player so far this offseason per VQ, bet you weren’t expecting that. They mentioned that many fans thought he was for sure gone but that does not appear to be the case at all.

TIFWIW
Just the short clips I’ve seen he looks to have filled out, and is moving well. I thought Full looked very good as well.

What even is he? A redshirt freshman? A high school senior still lol? His career here has been so bizarre, I can’t wait to see him actually play though!
He is the basketVols version of Rod freakin’ Wilkes, by gawd!
GBO!!

He could potentially have freshman status if TN appeals for a medical hardship before a potential 6th year. IIRC he played zero minutes 2 years ago and 13 minutes in 2 early games last year.

The reps I've seen him take in practice were not exactly impressive but he also doesn't look lost and could be a contributor. He's still got potential if healthy.

VN Store

Back