Zach Azzanni new WR Coach

Is this locked up? The article made it sound like if they (WU) got a good hire soon he would stick around if he had the chance. If true i like the hire.

Hope this all true...staff will be complete and one less worry for CBJ. Say what you will but he did follow Urban Meyer and the guy does know how to win. If he can bring anything from Meyer that will help us win, I'm all fine with it.

Reactions: 1 person
With Azzanni being the last piece of the puzzle I really like this staff. Best staff in the country? Not sure. Gives us another good recruiter with SEC and Florida ties. Alot of good recruiters and coaches on this staff...Jones did good imo.

Reactions: 5 people
There are two guys from Wisconsin's class that Azzanni played a role in recruiting Marcus Ball an ath from Ohio and Rob Wheelwright a Wr also from Ohio may be a couple of names to watch for.

Everyone is saying great hire....what makes it great?

Great recruiter, known as one of the best WR in the country by some, has some OC experience and has recruited the south, mostly florida which is a must. Worked under Meyer and he said he was a relentless recruiter

Great recruiter, known as one of the best WR in the country by some, has some OC experience and has recruited the south, mostly florida which is a must. Worked under Meyer and he said he was a relentless recruiter

Any recruits that are big name?

I really like this!!

Azzanni’s energetic and hard-driving style was embraced by his players, who had one of the biggest adjustments among the six positions with new coaches this season.
“Coach Z preaches effort and attitude, two things they can’t coach,” Hammond said earlier this season. “If you don’t have a good attitude and a lot of effort, you’re not going to get anywhere. I think that has made our whole group better

I really like this!!

Azzanni’s energetic and hard-driving style was embraced by his players, who had one of the biggest adjustments among the six positions with new coaches this season.
“Coach Z preaches effort and attitude, two things they can’t coach,” Hammond said earlier this season. “If you don’t have a good attitude and a lot of effort, you’re not going to get anywhere. I think that has made our whole group better

Sounds good

Lol, "best staff in the nation"....

U don't like Azzanni?

He's a stud, to go along with several other stud recruiters, with SEC experience mind you.

AND, there's familiarity with coach Jones...

You saw this previous season what happens when you throw a bunch of unfamiliar coaches together... Discord and confusion.

I'm all in!

Reactions: 7 people
Urban Meyer whipped our ass every year and likes the guy. Had him on his BG staff and brought him to Florida. Not sure how he can be judged after 1 year at UF with a Tebow led offense.

I'll trust the guy with 2 rings, rather than anyone on here.

Urban Meyer whipped our ass every year and likes the guy. Had him on his BG staff and brought him to Florida. Not sure how he can be judged after 1 year at UF with a Tebow led offense.

I'll trust the guy with 2 rings, rather than anyone on here.

Wonder why he's not with Urban now. OSU >>>>>>>Wisconsin? Serious??????

VN Store

Back