Zaay named SEC Freshman of the Week

Awesome! She’s going to be special. I got a love for Collins but idk how she was ranked higher than Zay in some HS player rankings.

Zay kind of reminds me of Sheryl Swoopes / Ruthie Bolton.

Reactions: VolBall09
I've been kind of looking around and I think Zaay has a good shot at being SEC freshman of the year. Howard from UK would be the other big contender, right now Howard is scoring better because she has too. Depending on how both teams do in the SEC they look to be the best so far.

Reactions: sisaq and Pat4life
she's a scrapper...like how the team is crashing the boards and the floor...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

I absolutely LOVE Young’s game. She’s a scorer, highly efficient. I think Green can get to that level.

I hope so, Young was a little timid her freshman year but she got much stronger between her Freshman and Sophomore campaigns, she can flat fill it up. Hope the same is in the future for Zaay!

Reactions: LadyVol1908
Me tooooo! Her, Westbrook, and Horston are going to be hell next year!

What about Massengil?!
You already know for sure Westbrook and Zay will be starting. Massengil or Hostron will fill in the Wing? And Rennia will move to the 4? Nice to finally have the luxury of having a solid bench who could be a starter.

I love Young’s game, let’s not call Zaay the next Young yet. Young scored 27 against UConn in the national semifinal.

VN Store

Back