Youtube Videos

My morning ritual is watching GMM with Rhett and Link.

Also enjoy most Try Guys videos, particularly without a recipe series.

The Try Channel is a bunch of Irish people getting drunk or reviewing American foods.

Memoirs of WWII and American Veterans Center are two channels I’ve found that post amazing interviews. The former is especially binge worthy.

My morning ritual is watching GMM with Rhett and Link.

Also enjoy most Try Guys videos, particularly without a recipe series.

The Try Channel is a bunch of Irish people getting drunk or reviewing American foods.

Memoirs of WWII and American Veterans Center are two channels I’ve found that post amazing interviews. The former is especially binge worthy.
I am a huge R&L fan. I believe you're the first one I've met on the board. I listen to their podcast, Ear Biscuits, a lot too. They always crack me up.

My wife is also a Try Guys fan, me not so much. I do love the Keith Eats the Menu videos though.

I am a huge R&L fan. I believe you're the first one I've met on the board. I listen to their podcast, Ear Biscuits, a lot too. They always crack me up.

My wife is also a Try Guys fan, me not so much. I do love the Keith Eats the Menu videos though.
I was late discovering GMM. It took until the “2 week flatten the curve” stay at home order. But now on drives or before bed I love to go back and watch old episodes. The various taste tests and international darts are probably my favorite two. I’ve watched a decent amount of Ear Biscuits and LTAT. They’re just more likely to get political there and we aren’t exactly aligned. Same issue I have with some of the try guys videos.

If you like Eat The Menu, Julia from Delish channel has similar content that is pretty good. Nick Digiovanni is another YouTuber putting out food related content that I recently started watching.

Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
I was late discovering GMM. It took until the “2 week flatten the curve” stay at home order. But now on drives or before bed I love to go back and watch old episodes. The various taste tests and international darts are probably my favorite two. I’ve watched a decent amount of Ear Biscuits and LTAT. They’re just more likely to get political there and we aren’t exactly aligned. Same issue I have with some of the try guys videos.

If you like Eat The Menu, Julia from Delish channel has similar content that is pretty good. Nick Digiovanni is another YouTuber putting out food related content that I recently started watching.
Thanks for the recs. We enjoy some Matty Matheson, check him out. He gives no f's and makes amazing food.

Reactions: Tri-CitiesVol
not sure why some show unavailable now, even though they are showing on Youtube ?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back