Youtube TV have CBS?

wrharvey21

I'm looking at youtube TV for the game this Saturday. It says that CBS is included, but when I see the channel lineup it says CBSN. Can anyone confirm if I'll have access to the game via YouTube TV if I subscribe? I'm in the Memphis area if that matters.

P.S. they have a deal if you pay for a month they send you a new chromecast with google tv for free if anyone is interested.

I'm looking at youtube TV for the game this Saturday. It says that CBS is included, but when I see the channel lineup it says CBSN. Can anyone confirm if I'll have access to the game via YouTube TV if I subscribe? I'm in the Memphis area if that matters.

P.S. they have a deal if you pay for a month they send you a new chromecast with google tv for free if anyone is interested.

I have cbs from columbia, sc instead of charlotte, nc ... which makes sense since i live in sc. but the fcc dictates our area code (or zip code, whatever) is supposed to have locals from charlotte ... makes no sense as i'm an hour from columbia and closer to an hour and a half from charlotte.

anyway, to answer your question, cbsn is the cbs news network, like fox news, only cbs.

you should have cbs.
you could do a chat with them and ask.

i like youtubetv pretty good ... the dvr is the best, even better than the genie or dtv's whateeverthingy.

they did just go up on the price and we lost the fox regional sports.

If I’m not mistaken, you can watch the game live on the CBS sports app or online through CBS. I don’t think I have a subscription either so it looks to be free for live stream. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve been streaming 3:30 CBS games the last 2 weeks through the app or online.

Awesome thanks for the replies, and yes I agree the DVR on youtube tv is fantastic. I used up my free trial last year and it was great.

Hulu is cheaper but it lags behind a little more live. You have to pay more if you want the DVR space. So if DVR is important go with YTTV.

Reactions: preacherwebb
everyone started canceling cable and getting Netflix, Hulu, youtube and the 50 new services out there to save a few bucks a month. the few good shows on tv are now split between all the services so that you miss most of them. Thanks millennials.....and get outta my yard.

Even if not, you can watch the CBS games for free online. Or at least, you've always been able to in the past.

We had youtubetv for a while and liked it. When they jumped the price we switched back to spectrum because the deal they gave us was cheaper. Youtubetv had all the networks including CBS when I subscribed.

OP, you can get one of the really cheap flat antennas that will pick up the local public channels for free. I have one. I live in west TN and you will be able to get the game. The flat antenna I bought came from best buy and it was like 20 bucks. Several stores sale them.

Yea its on there. I love YouTubeTV. to me its better than regular TV because I can watch it on my phone, computer, ipad. I have loved watching these day Braves playoff games on my phone while working. My 2 cents

Reactions: 08Vol

I have antenna on my tv so I'll get cbs. I dont have cable.

OP, you can get one of the really cheap flat antennas that will pick up the local public channels for free. I have one. I live in west TN and you will be able to get the game. The flat antenna I bought came from best buy and it was like 20 bucks. Several stores sale them.

You can get cbs in high def and it truly is a really nice picture.

You can get cbs in high def and it truly is a really nice picture.
It's actually a better signal than cable or streaming. Over the air is uncompressed...you get full, complete picture. Cable companies have to compress the signal and then send it out so you actually lose a bit of definition. Still looks great, but over the air is best

Reactions: 08Vol
I think I have tried out every streaming service there is and the UI for YouTube TV and channel offerings I felt were the best out the at least for me. I live in West TN and get the Jackson local channels and Memphis local channels so you should be good.

Youtube TV has all your local broadcast stations included.

Reactions: FBtime
I use Cobra Hosting IPTV. I can choose between about 50 different regional CBS channels. Youtube has videos on how to use IPTV... for around $10/month.

VN Store

Back