YouTube: Peyton Manning -Tennessee Volunteers Documentary

LookinUp

If you haven't seen this its a must view. Great piece of work putting this together. Every time i watch it i realize how blessed we were to have Peyton AND John Ward. Lots of voiceovers by John. There will never be another John Ward. What a legend he is and how we miss his comments that were so colorful and exciting. Purely Tennessee!!

If you haven't seen this documentary it has to be mandatory for Vol fans. If you've seen it watch it again. Peyton, John Ward and Bill Anderson....thank you Lord that i was blessed to hear and witness them.

link

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't seen this its a must view. Great piece of work putting this together. Every time i watch it i realize how blessed we were to have Peyton AND John Ward. Lots of voiceovers by John. There will never be another John Ward. What a legend he is and how we miss his comments that were so colorful and exciting. Purely Tennessee!!

If you haven't seen this documentary it has to be mandatory for Vol fans. If you've seen it watch it again. Peyton, John Ward and Bill Anderson....thank you Lord that i was blessed to hear and witness them.
Ward had that prescence in person. The it factor. That guy that is just above it all.

I would like to see the V O L S sign that was above the South end zone returned. Maybe put above the North end zone. It's seen a lot in the Volunteers Documentary. Somebody pick up the Orange phone and call Phil on that one.

I would like to see the V O L S sign that was above the South end zone returned. Maybe put above the North end zone. It's seen a lot in the Volunteers Documentary. Somebody pick up the Orange phone and call Phil on that one.
Cant afford it took too dang long to get Lyles picture down from up there...

So thankful this young man allowed us to be part of his journey.

Reactions: LookinUp
Working now. Hearing John Ward brings a tear to my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: LookinUp
I’d like to bring back the orange outline around the numbers on the road unis like in Peytons freshman year

Speaking of uniforms... any changes coming this year? I’ve heard rumors they were bringing back the double stripe on the pants. But that’a all I’ve heard. Anyone know anything?

I was born in 82’ perfect timing to watch That era of UT football & bask in the glory of all that came with cheering for a winning team.

Also perfect timing to not fully realize, comprehend, or appreciate just how special it all was. How rare it was to have a generational talent, surrounded by a dominant supporting cast. I wish I could go back and relive that period, watch a little closer, find my way to Knoxville to watch it all in person.
There is no rewind button in life. I’m just hoping history can repeat itself.
GO VOLS! THANKS PEYTON!

VN Store

Back