You're gonna LOVE this illuminating interview with Kellie

Kelly and Cait could have talked about knee injuries. A player with such potential and the But of worn our knees.

You’re absolutely right, this interview will pump you up. Kellie talks about, among other things, what she learned from Pat, as a player, and how her husband helps her as a Coach, and what they’re going to instill in our team.

What she learned from Pat:

1. The first thing was her class. Her program was very classy. It looked right always. She treated people the right way. I wanted my programs to always have that.

KH: The other was, and you may be able to attest this, but her poise in a huddle was amazing. She was so comforting when she would get in a huddle. Now, she could rip you. But when the game was on the line, she could come back to the bench and very calmly say what we’re going to do. She projected that confidence, that poise onto our team. I always thought that was really important for me to do for our teams. They never need to see a panicked coach. They always need to see a competent coach so that they take that onto the court.

This will be refreshing to watch.

For the team:

One thing that we’ve told them is we are going to work hard. We’re going to be tough. We’re going to enjoy it. We’re going to have fun while we’re doing it. We’re going to be great teammates. You’re going to be a team that our fans love to watch, and hopefully the opponents hate to play. Those things are hard to build and take time. We understand that every single day we have to reiterate all these details. Every single day we have to talk to them about what it looks like to go hard, what it looks like to be a great teammate, what toughness is about, and how we are going to handle adversity. We are having these conversations with our team daily right now because we’re trying to build a strong foundation.

What can I say? Wow!

It had Cait so fired up, she was ready to start flippin' couches!

Cait looks lovely as always. Good interviewer.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back