Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

picked this up on ebay for like $40, showed up today. wish it was signed on the front, but as hard as they are to come across, beggars cant be choosers
reggiewhite1.jpg

was not really sure the best thing to do with it, so i decided to put it in a plaque with another copy of the card i already had to show the front. it helps to be in the trophy and plaque business!!
reggiewhite.jpg

i think it turned out pretty good i guess

picked this up on ebay for like $40, showed up today. wish it was signed on the front, but as hard as they are to come across, beggars cant be choosers
View attachment 532962

was not really sure the best thing to do with it, so i decided to put it in a plaque with another copy of the card i already had to show the front. it helps to be in the trophy and plaque business!!
View attachment 532963

Would purchase if you ever chose to sell

View attachment 532962

View attachment 532963

That's awesome!

I'm looking to complete the set of the 100 Years of Volunteers cards released in 1990 (from which that Reggie White card above is taken). If anyone has doubles of the following card numbers they'd be willing to part with, please let me know:

Reactions: #91 Vols Great Fan
couple new Vols cards
s-l1600.jpg

VN Store

Back