Your Vols collection (memorabilia / cards / stuff)

Have you seen one with a Alvin Kamara auto yet?

just out today - I didnt buy it since no logo on the helmet -- that autograph though lol
s-l1600.jpg

I was going to pick up a couple of Kamara's but when I saw the auto I decided against it. I have been picking up a few Dobbs in the past couple of days tho.

No helmet logo...

I know, I got it because he supposedly doesnt have an autographed card in the Panini set (only ones with an NCAA license) Im not sure why he doesnt have an auto card in the set, but has the base card -- maybe a redemption idk -- I like the Leaf State Pride cards though, even though no logo, will get Barnett and Kamara State Prides, when the price hysteria comes down in couple weeks

I know, I got it because he supposedly doesnt have an autographed card in the Panini set (only ones with an NCAA license) Im not sure why he doesnt have an auto card in the set, but has the base card -- maybe a redemption idk -- I like the Leaf State Pride cards though, even though no logo, will get Barnett and Kamara State Prides, when the price hysteria comes down in couple weeks

I do like the state pride cards

Reactions: 1 person
Every time I read this thread title, I think of some whacko that has a bunch of former players chained up in a damp basement somewhere. Is it just me?

Every time I read this thread title, I think of some whacko that has a bunch of former players chained up in a damp basement somewhere. Is it just me?

I don't think that at all. If you're a card collector or ever have been then you would perfectly understand it being very normal. Thanks.

I don't think that at all. If you're a card collector or ever have been then you would perfectly understand it being very normal. Thanks.

I wasn't speaking of the hobby. I use to collect baseball cards, so I get that. I was just making a joke about the thread title. Imagine reading the title without knowing what the thread is about. Just having a little fun with it.

VN Store

Back